José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

I can't believe people would actually want him back. He has been poor in whatever Liverpool game I have seen. A number of my mates are Liverpool fans and absolutely hate him. I think Santon has been superb this season, and has greater technical ability. He also has more time to develop and grow.

I can't believe people would actually want him back. He has been poor in whatever Liverpool game I have seen. A number of my mates are Liverpool fans and absolutely hate him. I think Santon has been superb this season, and has greater technical ability. He also has more time to develop and grow.

This

Him on the left, Santon on the right. Nobody in their right mind would suggest him forcing Santon out the side. Still has the same mistakes in his game he had with us (a bizarre ability to play an awful short-range pass giving away possession) but still a top quality fullback, even if he is short of confidence.

• 1 month later...

This is going around Puerto Rico (I've got a Puerto Rican on my fb) - people holding this sign out.

'We are all Jose Enrique'.  Seems to be for the suffering of Jose, the same one I assume, for his plight.fc

481781_470795086300124_1078974742_n.jpg

That's just bizarre :lol:

Looks like it's in a gym as well :lol:

• 4 months later...

He can fuck off, he left talking about champions league and international football, and now he is trying to convince himself and everyone else that it was an awesome move. He clearly should've waited for a better club.

Misleading headline imo. He speaks of justifying his decision to join Liverpool rather than leaving Newcastle in the article, even if he was rightly slammed for having a dig at us in the past.

"If they are going to fire someone as good as Chris [Hughton], they have to then bring in a big name, someone who has won trophies. And that doesn't even mean he will necessarily be better. If they just bring in someone similar, it's a joke."

He was spot on there.

• 2 years later...

He's 29 now and well down the pecking order at Liverpool, been more or less ostracised. I'd happily take him back for a small fee and hopefully he feels he's got a point to prove. Offer him a 2 year deal, it's a shot to nothing and better than we've got.