José Enrique

eliassenfredrik

Would take him back.

In a heartbeat, much rather him than Carroll if we were only to get 1 more in.

Him and Carroll £15m, Douglas £3m in January.

Squad done :troll:

:lol: Jose and Santon, man. My Lord.

Anyone saying no to Enrique is fucked. After all he left when everyone started leaving, he had no idea what to expect and he did leave for a club he thought would be successful. He was wrong and if he came back he would probably raise his hand and admit he was wrong in leaving. But Id have him back, he couldve left after the relegation season but stayed.

He might have had some tweets about the owners or the ambition of the club but he never talked badly about the fans or the city if I remember correctly. He would be a massive upgrade on our fullbacks and that includes Santon, although Id rather have Debuchy in. For the right money Id have anyone back except Nolan and Barton cause they arent good enough. But Jose and Carroll would definitely be welcome back if they admitted they were wrong and took huge paycuts.

Wont happen though

Anyone saying no to Enrique is fucked. After all he left when everyone started leaving, he had no idea what to expect and he did leave for a club he thought would be successful. He was wrong and if he came back he would probably raise his hand and admit he was wrong in leaving. But Id have him back, he couldve left after the relegation season but stayed.

He might have had some tweets about the owners or the ambition of the club but he never talked badly about the fans or the city if I remember correctly. He would be a massive upgrade on our fullbacks and that includes Santon, although Id rather have Debuchy in. For the right money Id have anyone back except Nolan and Barton cause they arent good enough. But Jose and Carroll would definitely be welcome back if they admitted they were wrong and took huge paycuts.

Wont happen though

:wat:

Anyone saying no to Enrique is f***ed. After all he left when everyone started leaving, he had no idea what to expect and he did leave for a club he thought would be successful. He was wrong and if he came back he would probably raise his hand and admit he was wrong in leaving. But Id have him back, he couldve left after the relegation season but stayed.

Wont happen though

:wat:

For free Id have him in the locker room for what its worth.

:pow:

Krul

Santon Saylor Coloccini Enrique

Tiote Anita/Jonas

Ben Arfa    Cabaye        Ba

Cisse

How can anyone say no to that? :drool:

Should it happen, I'm still undecided if I'd play Anita or reunite the three Amigos though. Leaning towards the former but still unsure.

Would gladly have Enrique back.

There's no doubting his ability and I can forgive him being disrespectful towards the club. He's been through enough pain and it's not like he can help himself being completely thick.

Rodgers sounds like a fucking idiot like, not from pards school of man management, reckon he has just jumped on Martinez / sousas methods at Swansea and now thinks he knows everything about possession football.  I will give him until Christmas. The teams near the top all realise it takes a balance off attack v defence and shape like man city / man utd. He is talking about bringing attackers through n playing them in defence as they can always move back, alot of attacking players can't tackle or track for shit.

To be fair, I think they showed enough against Man City to be optimistic for the season. Despite the fact that Rodgers seems like a bit of a loon, unfortunately they'll probably do alright this year.

Sincerely hope I'm wrong though :lol: