Owen Setback, torn thigh muscle!

KaKa

Lucky to be at NUFC, sitting on huge wages whilst giving nothing back except empty words. Wont stop the ungrateful little b****** wanting a move away as soon as he gets the chance.

Him wanting a move away was probably the most selfless, generous gesture towards the club since he got here. It appears he is a huge liability.

I doubt anyone will ever be interested in him again though. He is seriously tainted goods right now.

Lucky to be at NUFC, sitting on huge wages whilst giving nothing back except empty words. Wont stop the ungrateful little b****** wanting a move away as soon as he gets the chance.

Him wanting a move away was probably the most selfless, generous gesture towards the club since he got here. It appears he is a huge liability.

I doubt anyone will ever be interested in him again though. He is seriously tainted goods right now.

Can you find a quote where he said he wanted to leave?

I can find a clause.

How is this possible?  People have a laugh at Woodgate, please, he doesn't even compare to Owen.  Still holding out hope he can come good, I thought Luque was all but washed up.  Come on baby jeebus, help us out.

I can find a clause.

So what about your idol Martins then?

I can find a clause.

So what about your idol Martins then?

Martins?

He never initially demanded to only come here on loan.

His clause is actually higher than the fee we paid for him.

He is currently in discussions for an improved contract which removes the clause.

Honestly the unluckiest footballer around.

Whats happening to him is NOTHING compared to Albert (un)Luque :lol:

Anyway, f*** him, we got enough strikers to cover for him and more.

:lol: yeah, f*** him, he's only the best player we've got

Correction: he's the best NAME we got, we haven't seen him enough on the pitch to determine if he can actually play and do something for NUFC.

Correction? Name a better player we've got. There isn't one.

Correction: he's the best NAME we got, we haven't seen him enough on the pitch to determine if he can actually play and do something for NUFC.

How do you know that?

he gets personal abuse for getting injured. classic.

I know, it's as if people think he wants to be stuck here. If he had his way he'd be fully fit, score us 15 goals by Christmas and rekindle interest in him from the top 4 clubs.

Look, I think people are just fed up and will probably deal with it better in a few days. I mean today has been pretty awesome and the last thign anyone wanted to hear about was Owen and his injuries. It's just very frustrating and so you can definitely expect some backlash for Owen.

He hasn't exactly endeared himself to the fans no matter what you say, and so his only chance of really getting any support behind him was to start performing on the pitch. Patience is wearing thin because it doesn't look like he is going to deliver anytime soon.

How do you know that?

What do you even mean? I've stated that Owen is our best player and you're challenging it without even naming someone you think is better?

Nobby Solano is a much better player then Owen, infact most of the team are better players than Owen, compared to many his general game is poor, so he isn't the best player.

It's totally irrelevant tbh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Owen isnt going to play then it doesnt matter if he's Owen, Pele or me. A player who can run is probably better than him at the moment.

Hard to give a toss about his situation anymore... if he plays he plays, if not, used to it now. At least we have some quality in that area.

How do you know that?

What do you even mean? I've stated that Owen is our best player and you're challenging it without even naming someone you think is better?

I'll give you best goalscorer, although you could even argue that Viduka is a better goalscorer based on their records, but I certainly wouldn't say he is our best player. His all round game is not that great at all to be honest.

If Owen had been fit for most of his time here then he'd be our most valuable player, he hasn't been, he's been a waste of time, I hope he can regain and keep his fitness because we'd be a better team for having him.