Man Utd VS Chelsea - Charity Shield

Decky

Guest LucaAltieri

Chelsea fans in their new away kit look stupid in the crowd from a distance. Looks like theres a load of bar stewards sitting watching the match!

There shall be no extra time or penalties,because Chelsea will score the winning goal before the 90 mins is up.

:lol:

Watched our game with Sampdoria, no way I'd watch Man U v Chelsea in a friendly.

Two very good goals though, tbf.

Is there anything less inspiring in life than watching Manchester United play Chelsea on the telly yet a-fucking-gain?

Here's the answer: no.

What the fuck are you on about? They're what the Premiership is all about and we're bloody grateful to be able to watch them play out a drab draw for the 19th time, some people don't appreciate what they've fucking got.

I'll be writing to Richard Keys about your attitude.

Why would fans go to the game and then leave when it goes to pens? I know they need to get the trains and stuff but still. I wouldn't dream of leaving, f****** glory hunters.

There was an absolute shitload already gone before the 90 minutes were up. Unbelievable.

Is there anything less inspiring in life than watching Manchester United play Chelsea on the telly yet a-fucking-gain?

Here's the answer: no.

What the fuck are you on about? They're what the Premiership is all about and we're bloody grateful to be able to watch them play out a drab draw for the 19th time, some people don't appreciate what they've fucking got.

I'll be writing to Richard Keys about your attitude.

Screw Keys, he's just a jumped up newsreader, go straight to Scudamore.

God bless the lifeblood of the game, the Man U shirt wearing fanatics of south east Asia, gawd bless them!

Was in Guernsey over the weekend. In the taxi straight from the airport and asked the fella who he supports. A: Man Utd. Fair enough, I thought. Then I start looking about the streets, and it's Man Utd shirts everywhere you look with the odd Liverpool dotted about. Weird bloody island folk.

This game wasn't that terrible.  I'm sure it didn't live up to the 5 minute wild-west shootout, science fiction odyssey, sensitive french drama, action packed thriller type mock trailer that Sky created and Keys narrated, but the game wasn't that horrible. 

Guest unrealterrorist

was looking forward to seeing Drogba terrorise Vidic and Ferdinand, but sadly not to be

On nights so was in bed slept through it glad i did nothing missed me thinks.