Centocampista creativo. È troppo da chiedere un midfielder creativo? New poll.

Parky
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Wes or Sam for me.

It's Samir isn't it?

Yes, I was subtlely trying to make them sound English by shortening their first names but clearly that didn't work and now I'm writing this pointless statement saying what I meant originally and probably boring whoever is reading this sentence right here so I'll stop before I go too far.

Wes or Sam for me.

It's Samir isn't it?

Yes, I was subtlely trying to make them sound English by shortening their first names but clearly that didn't work and now I'm writing this pointless statement saying what I meant originally and probably boring whoever is reading this sentence right here so I'll stop before I go too far.

Samir sounds far more skillful than Sam tbh.

Geremi (with Butt as his substitute) is the watercarrier, our 'makelele' who does the simple things well and protects the defence.  as an added bonus he seems to have a great deal of vision and a pintpoint delivery. Then we've Barton (with Emre as his backup) as our aggressive box-to-box terrier. To finish the midfield off i think it would be an excellent idea to buy a creative attacking midfielder. Barton and Smith can fill in here but they are the sort to get on the end of chances, not create them in the first place. Emre is perhaps the opposite of this in that he advances with the ball and moves it to someone else but he simply doesn't have the end product or audacity to lift us to the next level.

My choice would be Diego, scores almost as many as he creates, good instinctive movement and canny dribbler, has a little burst of pace and keen eye for opportunity.

Marseille's Nasri is amazing, can't believe he is currently at the bottom. In two years time, I will be bumping this poll, and everyone else will look a fool.

Will that be at the same time you bump your thread stating that Zog is off to Fulham because the BBC 'understand' it is happening?

I voted Diego fwiw, stunning player.

Snidjer or however you spell his name is amazing in my view.

Watched him quite a bit,most recently in the amsterdam tournament where he had stood out from everyone else.

His vision,passing and eye for goal are superb.

He is also great at set pieces around the box with a powerful shot on him

Guest 22bnw

Not Van Der Vaart. I would say Deco based on quality but not age.

I'd just like to see some major cash invested into players to give the squad quality in depth. From there you can start to win things and get the big players in and become a major force.

Long way off yet mind...

Guest unrealterrorist

Aiden McGeady,Victor Moses,Theo Walcott and since we are playing 4-3-3 Shaun Wright-Phillips get a little bit of pace back in the Team.