Bolton VS Newcastle build up etc

Decky

Is 'Behind Enemy Lines' the article on thier forum where they show all of the stupid things previously said before the game and have a little sarcastic comment next to them? Good read if so.

Guest LucasUnger

1-0 easy win as we have an excellent start and go top of the league as all the others draw.  WE ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE!!!

Guest Moe-Ali

Gotta be 2-1 to us.

I'd be thinking

Harper

Carr          Taylor              Rozenhal        Ramage (??)

Solano      Butt                  Geremi          Milner

Viduka              Martins

SUBS- Smith, N'Zogbia, Ameobi, Cacapa, Enrique OR Luque.

Anyone know how Luque has looked pre-season?

Scott 

Dunno why we'd choose to play our best right winger on the left, and our best left winger not at all, if we could avoid it. And why we'd play Carr is a mystery to anyone, surely.

You make a great point, but i think its because milner doesnt have a preference as to what wing he plays on, he is very two footed, as he is quoted saying on .co.uk

Also i think it would be a waste playing nobby at fullback, he is soo valuable in the attack, just think of how many matches he has won for us just because of his creativity.

I'M SO EXCITED.

To make things even better, Foxtel (our equivalent of Sky) have announced a new thing, that means we get the choice out of 4 games kicking off at 15:00 BST. Means we'll be on, whereas originally West Ham vs. City was going to be the onyl game on.

Well, usually Bolton away is a hard game - but with Big Sam's Bolton connections ;-) I go for a Toon win - 3:1 to us. Well, thanks to Eurosport 2 (Hungary) I can watch the game live on telly...

Howay the lads

Guest Ridzuan

Glad there is a live coverage here in my country.Anyway back to the topic,I think Big Sam will start with Viduka and Martins and he will play 4-4-2 which I prefer.Bolton I think still doesnt look as strong as they were in the early days of last season and I think we will pick a 2-1 victory as well.

I reckon it'll be:

Harper

Carr    Taylor  Roz  Zoggy

Butt  Geremi  Smith

Milner                    Martins

Viduka

if 4-5-1, if 4-4-2 then:

Harper

Carr          Taylor  Roz    Zoggy

Nobby    Geremi  Smith    Milner

Viduka  Martins

I think he will go

Harper

Carr  Taylor Rozenhal  Zoggy

Butt   Smith  Geremi

Milner                  Martins

Viduka

I reckon we look pretty good if that is the line up although i would play Solano not Carr

Milner and martins have to start, otherwise we loose. Will be a very good test for Roz and taylor think they will do alrite. You lot thin viduka will start saying as he hasnt had many games and didn't look 100% sharp on sunday ?

Will be quite interesting to see how bolton play to be honest. Interesting to see if they change their style much without sam in charge. How have they done pre season?

Beat Espanyol 3-0 at home and beat Colchester away 2-1 i think. And lost 3-0 to Hibernian at Easter Road

And reached the final of the Peace Cup in Korea!

http://pds40.cafe.daum.net/image/16/cafe/2007/07/22/03/03/46a24a47e0b97

Trotter whats your thoughts on the game. How do you think you will line up and your predictions etc.

It's all in 'Behind Enemy Lines'. Coming soon!

Were you at the game at Easter Road when Bolton were beaten 3-0 by Hibernian ?

Guest tbelcher11

It seems like the formation is pretty consistent between all of us, so I'm not going to worry about who's starting and all.  But I'm saying 2-0 Newcastle.  Our defense will put up a huge performance after a lot of criticism and show that Newcastle are for real this season.

N'Zogbia gives us more in attack than Ramage does in defence, and I don't think his defending is as poor as Ramage's attacking either. Plus he's left footed and Ramage isn't, so I'd much rather see the Zog there.

I also reckon he'll go 4-4-2, though it's very difficult to say at this stage.

Guest trotter58

Were you at the game at Easter Road when Bolton were beaten 3-0 by Hibernian ?

You mean when we sent our reserve team up to Edinburgh to take a look at what life will be like if they don't make the grade?