Bolton VS Newcastle build up etc

Decky

Will be quite interesting to see how bolton play to be honest. Interesting to see if they change their style much without sam in charge. How have they done pre season?

Beat Espanyol 3-0 at home and beat Colchester away 2-1 i think.

Guest Northern Boys Love Gravy!

i read a quote on .cock and it was saying how big sam defeats such teams as man u or chelsea... and he said the main way is to totally play a formation that the oppoistion wouldnt expect you to play. think we should got for a 3defenders -2 midfielders -5 attackers *throw everybody upfront* they wouldnt expect that lol...  mackems.gif

Also, Allardyce said when he signed Rozehnal that even if he starts and performs in all pre-season matches, it is likely he will start his Premiership career on the bench iirc.

Nope. Who else is he going to play like  mackems.gif

I'm probably riding on a wave of optimism here but I reckon we could win, (I'll go with a 3-1).

Bolton will be fired up and need little extra motivation for this meeting given the circumstances, I just think Sam will know how the script goes and, providing our lads can follow his instructions, they will nullify or counter most of what Bolton throws at us.

Hopefully we play like we did in pre-season or even step it up a level, Bolton have a few players out injured just like ourselves

need to try and take our chances and get at least 1point

Guest loves the toon

cant wait for saturday

dont sleep the night before a game thinking what will happen

42 year add and still feel like this

sad eh

but what else is life about nowt

nufc is life

Guest black n white

harper

carr  taylor  rozenhal  nzogbia

geremi  butt  milner

martins viduka luque

harper

geremi  butt  milner

martins viduka luque

Not a bad shout, except I'd say Smith for Luque. Not saying Luque won't come on as a Newcastle player, just in an away game to Bolton when we need hard workers, Smith is ideal, ain't he?

Apaprt form that, good shout!

harper

geremi  butt  milner

martins viduka luque

Not a bad shout, except I'd say Smith for Luque. Not saying Luque won't come on as a Newcastle player, just in an away game to Bolton when we need hard workers, Smith is ideal, ain't he?

Apaprt form that, good shout!

Luques injured again from tonight

Guest 22bnw

Can't wait for:

Given

Carr/ Nobby (or a new right-back)

Rozehnal

Cacapa

Enrique

Butt/ Zoggy

Barton

Geremi

Smith/ Martins

Viduka/Owen

Milner

Can't wait for:

Given

Carr/ Nobby (or a new right-back)

Rozehnal

Cacapa

Enrique

Butt/ Zoggy

Barton

Geremi

Smith/ Martins

Viduka/Owen

Milner

Wheres Taylor?

I'll be happy with a point.

Totally unready for the start of the season, its great we've got a flurry of players in, shame we had a 3 week gap or we'd be sorted. But the injuries are already piling up, no Given is bad news.

I'll be happy with a point.

Totally unready for the start of the season, its great we've got a flurry of players in, shame we had a 3 week gap or we'd be sorted. But the injuries are already piling up, no Given is bad news.

Aye, a point would be decent imo. :thup:

I honestly think Bolton will suffer big time without Sam!Caretakers who make the step up very rarely have much joy..cough.......Roeder!I think it will be still a very tough game but we will just nick it by a goal!

Given

Carr                                            Roz                                                    Taylor                                          NZogbia

Butt

Solano                                                                                                    Milner

Geremi

Martins                                                                Smith

Viduka looks very unfit so unless he steps it up I would say he prob wont start,but will figure at some stage.I think Sam will be more cautious as well because of our terrible away record.But look at that for a team considering all the players coming back as well!ya never know we hopefully might have a new right back in for fat shit before saturday yet!In all fairness though hes looked impressive in pre season but hes dodgy as fuck at defending high balls which wont help up in Bolton!

Harper

Solano (Carr)Taylor Roz Enrique (N'Zogbia)

Milner (Solano) Geremi Smith N'Zogbia (Milner)

Martins Viduka

The names in brackets are if Enrique is not fit to play. Unfortunately, I think we'll see Butt and Geremi in the middle with Smith upfront with Martins, as I don't think Sam thinks Viduka is fit enough.