Racism in football

DJ_NUFC

Good idea in theory but don't see why Zaha should have to give up his time for being the victim of a crime.

I'd be happy with some sort of compromise: "Take the kid to meet Zaha, have a chat, give the kid a lesson in humanity and build bridges" and then at the end Zaha gets to dig the kid as hard as he likes in the solar plexus.

There is a point where you have to ignore liberal leftism and just say 'this person is a twat' and deserves some punishment rather than trying to make everything better so it looks good on facebook

education is the only answer especially in this case as its a bloody kid. Hopefully in 10-20 years he'll look back at this and completely cringe at his behavior

At 12 years old if he's not been educated enough to know what he's said is wrong, then there really are only 3 options...his parents and teachers have massively failed him,  he's just a cocky little arse trying to show off to his mates, or he genuinely believes  it and is just plain ignorant

Good idea in theory but don't see why Zaha should have to give up his time for being the victim of a crime.

I'd be happy with some sort of compromise: "Take the kid to meet Zaha, have a chat, give the kid a lesson in humanity and build bridges" and then at the end Zaha gets to dig the kid as hard as he likes in the solar plexus.

There is a point where you have to ignore liberal leftism and just say 'this person is a t***' and deserves some punishment rather than trying to make everything better so it looks good on facebook

True but its a bairn were talking about. 12 years old. how much life experience and involvement with other cultures would he have had? not much i reckon.

Wouldnt surprise me if it comes out that the bairn is on the autism spectrum and therefore has no filter.

Education is the way forward. Always.

There is a point where you have to ignore liberal leftism and just say 'this person is a t***' and deserves some punishment rather than trying to make everything better so it looks good on facebook

True but its a bairn were talking about. 12 years old. how much life experience and involvement with other cultures would he have had? not much i reckon.

Wouldnt surprise me if it comes out that the bairn is on the autism spectrum and therefore has no filter.

Clearly not. If he's not had enough education by now he's just a turd. There has to be a point where you have to say this person is just an arsehole

The kid should come in for a sound verbal lashing but if you really want to turn things round for the better,you cant just leave it at that.

Also writing someone off at the age of 12 is the kind of thing we are trying to rectify in this country, is it not?

Clearly not. If he's not had enough education by now he's just a turd. There has to be a point where you have to say this person is just an arsehole

He's 12 man :lol: Plenty of decent people are idiots as kids

He's 12 man :lol: Plenty of decent people are idiots as kids

Maybe he will turn out to be a decent person. That doesn't mean he's not a bellend now, and doesn't excuse his current behaviour

Of course not - hes scum.

but at 12 years old id want to why he was posting stuff like that.

Thought he'd get away with it.

Probably right.

He's therefore totally naive, unlikely to be a farage supporting snowflake and could do with a gentle nudge towards behaving decently.

If I was his old man I would have driven him to CP training ground and made him apologise in person. Writing a kid off at the age of 12 and bundling him in with Frarage politics is a bit of an extension.

He been a little mouthy cunt on line,  make him apologise and teach him that this language not acceptable.

Guest Howaythetoon

If I was his old man I would have driven him to CP training ground and made him apologise in person. Writing a kid off at the age of 12 and bundling him in with Frarage politics is a bit of an extension.

He been a little mouthy cunt on line,  make him apologise and teach him that this language not acceptable.

This, and kids shouldn’t be in twitter at all. Mind, neither should a lot of adults!

• 8 months later...

So sad for Glen. Such a lovely bloke  :'(

Still in amazement what fucking scumbacks these people are. That Kudela bloke, the club, their fans. Lying racist inbred fucks. Shame no one actually punched the prick as they claimed.

UEFA need to grow a backbone and throw these types of clubs out of their competitions. English clubs were banned due to their hooligans so why don't these get banned because of their racists?

If UEFA are to be taken seriously for the way they are going about tackling racism they need to throw Slavia out of the competition and allow Arsenal a bye into the next round. Usually I disagree with expulsion from competitions if fans are racist as it isn't fair on the players but it appears with Slavia it's both a problem in the dressing room and on the terraces.

• 1 month later...