Michael Chopra

Tsunami

he ranks alongside lee clark on the scums lists of arseholes no doubt he will be doing a clark soon and kissing the mackem badge

both of them should not be alllowed back in newcastle pair of twatss

You seem to be doing a piss poor attempt to be controversial!

Guest elbee909

he ranks alongside lee clark on the scums lists of arseholes no doubt he will be doing a clark soon and kissing the mackem badge

both of them should not be alllowed back in newcastle pair of twatss

Some of the posters on here shouldn't be allowed out of their bloody houses going by this.

I really dont think sib was s***.  Maybe on goal, but i thought he was clever and far better with martins than shola

Thought Sibierski was piss poor in the Premiership myself - out of his depth at that level, and should never have played anywhere near as many games as he did. In the UEFA, he was useful because some of the teams werent suited to a player like him, but in the Premiership big centre halves were having a field day against him. The reason why I think this has been overlooked is because most people expected Sibierski to be worse than he was, ie complete s***, but in fact he had some ability to hold a ball up, flick it on, and of course an admirable work rate. Still doesnt negate for me the notion that for a Premiership player, he was pretty s***.

Sibierski did a lot for us last season. I am very thankful towards him for that.

spot on

agreed - but i'm also glad we let him move on!

Guest toonlass

Totally agree, and he was gutted to go. He was our surprise package last year. Came with no expectations and actually did better than predicted. You just need to reverse that with some of the players we have bought over the years.

sibierski was and is absolute garbage  :idiot2:

he was slower than shearer on a bad day and that is very slow mackems.gif

Have to agree there. Worse than Shola yet he's more popular than Michael Owen. He was a 100%-er granted.

• 1 year later...

Not seen this elsewhere. Is on his way back to Cardiff on loan and possibly permanently. £5m well spent...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/7704904.stm

Michael Chopra is set to make a shock return to Cardiff City from Premier League Sunderland as a loan-signing and could play at QPR on Saturday.

Chopra, 24, is expected to be back at the Bluebirds for two months to help plug the gaps created by injuries to Jay Bothroyd and Ross McCormack.

The move is likely to spark speculation Chopra will return on a more permanent basis in the January transfer window.

Chopra joined Sunderland from Cardiff in July 2007 for £5m.

Bluebirds chairman Peter Ridsdale earlier told BBC Sport Wales: "We're concentrating on the Premier League and I'm hopeful we'll have a Premier League striker in hopefully well before Saturday."

McCormack is out for up to four weeks and Bothroyd for up to eight after suffering hamstring injuries in Saturday's 2-1 defeat by Wolves in the Championship.

Ridsdale added: "We're going for the Premier League because clearly they are the players of a calibre and it's more likely they'll have a big enough squad to be allowed to have somebody out on loan.

"None of our Championship rivals want us to do well during this period so they won't help us and in lower leagues the ones that are doing very well are people they want to sell if at all and, of course, you can't buy until January."

Boss Dave Jones has only Eddie Johnson and Paul Parry available to fill the gaps until a new recruit can be signed and Chopra's arrival would ease his worries.

Bothroyd lasted just 13 minutes of Saturday's 2-1 loss, while top scorer McCormack pulled up early in the second half having struck his 11th goal of the season.

• 2 months later...
Guest firetotheworks

I imagine life went into slow motion when he went through on goal and he had some Rocky style flashbacks of Graeme Fenton...

fuck off you fucking knbohead. that little geordie twat has just robbed us blind. he can fuck off

if he plays again i will boo him until blue in the face

that was disgusting, 10 grand a week out of our club for that, he is a cheat exactly like taylor.

i for one will be booing him if he is any where near the starting 11 on tuesday or saturday.

disgrace

It was so obvious he didn't want to score. He should never play for Sunderland again.

Absolutely disgusting

I truly hate the fucking bastard with passion!!

hes a prick. simple as. never looked like he wanted to score or even give a good pass to jones

Agree, he is scum and should be treated like it.

Magpie bastard through and through, you can take a shit out of newcastle but you can't take newcastle out of a shit.

he should never touch a red and white shirt again, total bottler. guess thats why he knocks his lass around tho

I think i speak for most supporters when i say i want chopra struck from the wage bill. Our money will not go to the cunt

Is the window still open, lets get what we can from Cardiff for the chickenshit twat.

:lol:

They're really not happy with him eh?  :laugh: