Michael Chopra

Tsunami

That was incredible...He really couldn't bring himself to score or even attempt to. What a legend. If he wasn't shit I'd say sign him back =D

fuck off you fucking knbohead. that little geordie twat has just robbed us blind. he can fuck off

if he plays again i will boo him until blue in the face

that was disgusting, 10 grand a week out of our club for that, he is a cheat exactly like taylor.

i for one will be booing him if he is any where near the starting 11 on tuesday or saturday.

disgrace

It was so obvious he didn't want to score. He should never play for Sunderland again.

Absolutely disgusting

I truly hate the fucking bastard with passion!!

hes a prick. simple as. never looked like he wanted to score or even give a good pass to jones

Agree, he is scum and should be treated like it.

Magpie bastard through and through, you can take a shit out of newcastle but you can't take newcastle out of a shit.

he should never touch a red and white shirt again, total bottler. guess thats why he knocks his lass around tho

I think i speak for most supporters when i say i want chopra struck from the wage bill. Our money will not go to the cunt

Is the window still open, lets get what we can from Cardiff for the chickenshit twat.

:lol:

They're really not happy with him eh?  :laugh:

mackems.gif

We really should be thanking him. He might have just f***ed up his career as a Premiership footballer to save us a point. :lol:

True Geordie Legend.

Nothing that each and everyone of us wouldn't have done for the cause.