Michael Chopra

Tsunami

Super Sib:

Hopefully, the Newcastle fans will be pleased I scored because I had a great relationship with them up there.

I will remember them for ever so if Ive made them happy, its so much better. It means a lot to me because Im a Newcastle fan.

I did not want to leave Newcastle and I was sad for a month but Im happy with the way its worked out.

Typical Roeder bandwagon jumper that Sibierski!

“Hopefully, the Newcastle fans will be pleased I scored because I had a great relationship with them up there.

“I will remember them for ever so if I’ve made them happy, it’s so much better. It means a lot to me because I’m a Newcastle fan.

“I did not want to leave Newcastle and I was sad for a month but I’m happy with the way it’s worked out.”

How could anyone begrudge him being top scorer after planting that one against the mackems?  :coolsmiley:

Guest loves the toon

fact

chopra couldnt cut it at a big club, that why hes ended up at that dirty shithole

he done the biz when he come on and scored against the scum.

but what else did he do for us.nowt

the next goal he scores for them shitbags,i bet he kisses the badge.

sorry but he can go and f++k himself

fact

chopra couldnt cut it at a big club, that why hes ended up at that dirty shithole

Fact: lol

fact

"but what else did he do for us.nowt" :lol:

Yeah, 'cos he had so many chances :lol:

Guest BooBoo

For a Geordie lad to pull on the red and white is selling your soul to the devil. Clarkie only slightly redeemed himself by the SMB t shirt but its still a big black (or should that be red?) against him.

Guest loves the toon

For a Geordie lad to pull on the red and white is selling your soul to the devil. Clarkie only slightly redeemed himself by the SMB t shirt but its still a big black (or should that be red?) against him.

totally agree 100% nufc good on ya

Guest loves the toon

fact

"but what else did he do for us.nowt" :lol:

Yeah, 'cos he had so many chances :lol:

the chances he had he didnt take.went to cardiff did excellent for them.but to go to the inbreds?

totally agree 100% nufc good on ya

not this again....

suprised the Sib gets so much much praise. Fair play he done well first half of the season and scored a few goals, but he was pretty pappa after that. To call him a cult hero is going a bit far.

best free transfer that we have made since ive been going (yes only 4 or 5 year but still...)

he was an excellent team player all around but wouldnt be able to fit into our squad this season, will be a big player all year for wigan

Guest BooBoo

Nothing was expected from Sib but he put in a fair few decent showings. Good luck to the bloke, but hardly a Geordie legend. More like a hard trier in what was a shockingly mediocre Roeder-era.

a cult here is well, a cult hero - a hero of unconventional status.

Sibierski is received by many toon fans as a hero - and what kind of hero can he be if not a cult hero?

exactly, think people are misunderstanding what it is to be a cult hero.

a cult here is well, a cult hero - a hero of unconventional status.

Sibierski is received by many toon fans as a hero - and what kind of hero can he be if not a cult hero?

Exactly... If anything Sibierski is the very definition of a cult hero. Along with the likes of Ketsbaia for example.

he is no hero but come on, he was a class signing! just because he didnt score over 10 goals means nout

he was a good team player and helped out alot

He did better than expected. He wasn't a class signing.

• 1 month later...