Derek Wright

Crumpy Gunt

Matchday duties have been assigned to other physios. Probably because they can run to the injured player quicker.

Did anyone see Metalist Kharkiv's physio? :lol:

And John Barnes commenting that despite his size, Wright used to pride himself on being one of the quickest physios. :lol:

:lol: it was mint

barnes was calling him fat and things like 'are you suprised he cannot run fast'

Matchday duties have been assigned to other physios. Probably because they can run to the injured player quicker.

And John Barnes commenting that despite his size, Wright used to pride himself on being one of the quickest physios. :lol:

barnes was calling him fat and things like 'are you suprised he cannot run fast'

aye saw that, was class when he used to outsprint the physios and everyone would cheer

Barnes can talk, the fat twat.

When I was at school, I went into St James and met Derek as part of my GCSE in PE. I saw him sponging down Billy Askew.

Also, in reception, Mick Quinn was on his mobile sorting out some sort of betting scam on horses. Mobiles were rare then.

• 7 years later...

Isn't that a bit like blaming the doctor for you keep getting ill?

I could accept that if it wasn't a pattern forming. It's either Carr looking at the wrong type of player or the medical staff for killing them. At the moment I think we'd be better off with Shipman.