Today's games

Dinho lad

Guest kingdawson

Fair play to Kingdawson for sticking around when Spurs were getting thumped earlier, at least he sticks around when it isn't going well unlike the other spud fans who are only here when they're doing well.

He had no choice he arrived on here nice and early hoping to gloat, but then he couldn't hide when they started getting hammered as it would have been even more humiliating!

Hence me predicting we were going to lose BEFORE the match started :rolleyes:.

Fair play to Kingdawson for sticking around when Spurs were getting thumped earlier, at least he sticks around when it isn't going well unlike the other spud fans who are only here when they're doing well.

He had no choice he arrived on here nice and early hoping to gloat, but then he couldn't hide when they started getting hammered as it would have been even more humiliating!

That's a bit harsh, tbh.

Guest kingdawson

Tbh Kaka your posts on this thread lead me to beleive youve been hitting the crack pipe.

Wasn't it you that guaranteed Harewood would score? mackems.gif

Wasn't it you that was creaming your pants that Kaboul was sent off? mackems.gif

Wasn't it you that also guaranteed Harry Kewell would be a spurs player before the transfer window closed? mackems.gif

Your knowledge of football is frightening mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif

That's a bit harsh, tbh.

Just winding him up  :razz:

Kewell is on the way KD don't you worry about that   :thup:

Liverpool is just the game to kick start their season tbh. I can see them winning it, im pretty sure they will beat us, thats not because of recent results for us, i never expected us to beat them from the start of the season.

Liverpool is just the game to kick start their season tbh. I can see them winning it, im pretty sure they will beat us, thats not because of recent results for us, i never expected us to beat them from the start of the season.

Fucking hell decky your quite the optimist aint you.

I can't. Jol is toast, still.

Let's not forget, we left them off the hook at 4-1 down at home tonight, they were really very lucky.

OK, Agbonlahor was o/s for one of our goals, but there was a cast iron penalty for us which we didn't get and Defoe persistently offside for their equaliser. Then Marlon put his big fucking mutant dinosaur head foot in, the stupid cunt.

They've been very, very lucky indeed, and running around like they've won the league is probably a sign of how desperate things have got there, and makes them look a bit smalltime.

Let's not forget, we left them off the hook at 4-1 down at home tonight, they were really very lucky.

OK, Agbonlahor was o/s for one of our goals, but there was a cast iron penalty for us which we didn't get and Defoe persistently offside for their equaliser. Then Marlon put his big f****** mutant dinosaur head foot in, the stupid c***.

They've been very, very lucky indeed, and running around like they've won the league is probably a sign of how desperate things have got there, and makes them look a bit smalltime.

When were they ever 'big time'?

OK, Agbonlahor was o/s for one of our goals, but there was a cast iron penalty for us which we didn't get and Defoe persistently offside for their equaliser. Then Marlon put his big f****** mutant dinosaur head foot in, the stupid c***.

To be fair, when you come back like that, whether it's to draw or win & whether it's against a great team or an average one you're going to be buzzing. The stewards would have been on suicide watch at 4-1.

Guest kingdawson

f****** jammy twats.

What did Harewood do that was so bad, brummie? Just the penalty or was he just w***?

The space alien thought he was the Karate Kid and launched a kick that Mr Miagi would have been proud. of.