Today's games

Dinho lad

Guest kingdawson

John Terry's broken his cheekbone. That's at least a month out I reckon. How many will be calling for Taylor to be called up after today then? Thought he was poor and did himself no favours whatsoever in front of McClaren.

Lescott or Woodgate should play if Terry is out.

You just know that McClaren will play someone like Wes Brown or Dawson though.

Yep and rightfully so.

You think Dawson or Brown should start ahead of those two?

I actually think Woodgate should start ahead of all of them but Dawson and Brown should definatly start ahead of Lescott because of two reasons.

Brown has played with Rio on numerous occasions and has built up an understanding with him

Dawson is a similiar type of player to Terry in that he is not very mobile, very commited and an excellent headerer of the ball.

John Terry's broken his cheekbone. That's at least a month out I reckon. How many will be calling for Taylor to be called up after today then? Thought he was poor and did himself no favours whatsoever in front of McClaren.

Yep and rightfully so.

I actually think Woodgate should start ahead of all of them but Dawson and Brown should definatly start ahead of Lescott because of two reasons.

Brown has played with Rio on numerous occasions and has built up an understanding with him

Dawson is a similiar type of player to Terry in that he is not very mobile, very commited and an excellent headerer of the ball.

:laugh: :laugh:

Luque scores again. Two in about 5 minutes. Lucky goal though.

OMG we should never have sold, him great striker!!!  :frantic:

Now Luque has gone of injured. Only 22 minutes played.

Thank fuck we got rid of that one!!!

Guest prestonj1989

This team Ajax are playing are a a joke. It is 4-1 already (32 mins played) and the goalkeeper is awful. Just kicked the ball in his own net when he could have just picked it up.

Yep and rightfully so.

Since when is not being mobile a plus? :lol:

All the centre backs mentioned are committed and good headers of the ball, not just Dawson. Otherwise they wouldn't be decent centre backs, nevermind considered for England.

Yep and rightfully so.

Since when is not being mobile a plus? :lol:

All the centre backs mentioned are committed and good headers of the ball, not just Dawson. Otherwise they wouldn't be decent centre backs, nevermind considered for England.

:lol: