Your first United game? Current champion: jackyboy

NSG

You're all making me feel old.

Mine was Vs Portsmouth, 1992. We won 3-1 I think, I seem to recall David Kelly and Mick Quinn scoring for us, and Guy Whittingham scoring for them. That could, of course, all be rubbish. It was a long time ago!

Guest derek sausage

Now feeling like a serious coffin dodger.

1971 March I think. West Ham at home. 1-1 with John Tudor putting us ahead and Geoff Hurst equalising.

Pretty sure Pop Robson was playing for West Ham. Watched the game from the 'popular side'.

1996-97 Season - FA Cup, Home to Forest (Lost 1-2)

Goals: Ferdinand (60) 1-0; Woan (77) 1-1; Woan (80) - one was a bastard wonder goal, Crossley wasted time all the way through the match, and looked like we were gonna win it when Les put us ahead.

Hislop; Barton, Elliott, Peacock, Beresford (Watson, 19); R Lee, Beardsley, Batty, Ginola (Gillespie, 63); Shearer, Ferdinand. Substitute not used: Clark

Was taken to a few I can't remember at an early age, but the first game I remember going to alone (or with my mates) was the 1-1 draw against Leeds at St James in 1998. Leeds scored very late on, and Ketsbaia equalised for us in the dying minutes of the game.

Guest Stephen927

Only just last season. The 1-0 defeat to Chelsea in the League Cup, think it was the game when Drogba took a free-kick from the wrong position. Was sat up in the Milburn Stand level 7.

Highlight of the game was probably Martins shot which cracked against the bar.

Stoke away 1971 or 1972.  We lost.  They scored 2 - can't remember if we scored but I think Jimmy Greenhoff scored for them.  Remember my Dad complaining about the cost of the tickets because he took me and my younger brother into the seats and I don't think he had ever sat at a game before and we always stood after that!

My first game was the Senior cup final, Newcastle reserves vs Newcastle Blue Star in 1992 (I think). We lost 2-1 and I was devastated, my favourite player Tommy Wright was in goal.

First first team game will have been the first of the 1992-93 promotion season, but I can't remember who it was against.