Spurs appoint Juande Ramos

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Well I would blame yours, if you had one.

You don't know how much I wish that you were right.   :weep:

Technically (anatomically) speaking, I was right with my initial comment.

1 Valencia      6  5  1  0  13-4    16

2 Villarreal      6  5  1  0   9-3    16

3 Sevilla         6  4  2  0  12-4    14

vs

18 Newcastle     7  1  2  4   7-13    5

19 Stoke            7  1  1  5   8-14    4

20 Tottenham    7  0  2  5   4-10    2

I guess he feel kind of stupid.

Borat has ruined spelling errors for me. Each time I see one Borat's voice reads it in my head. :(

From today's BBC Gossip page:

Spurs would have to pay Ramos £15m if they sack him from his £5m-a year contract, which has three years left to run. (Daily Express)

Martin Jol, the man Ramos replaced at White Hart Lane, led Hamburg back to the top of the Bundesliga on Sunday after a 2-1 win at Energie Cottbus. (Various)

:laugh:

Spurs have been brilliant for me this season, really needed something to offset the gloom. I thought they would be above us after this weekend for sure, couldn't believe they lost to Hull.

Wouldn't wish relegation on anyone, but Spurs are really going to struggle without leaders and without a goalscorer or two.

Berbatov, Defoe or Keane would do the trick - they should go for one of them in January.

Ramos will fail at Spurs. © Parky.

:smug:

Won more trophies in his 1st season than we have about 17 appointments.

I'm sure that will be great consilation when they're playing in the Championship :lol:

I just can't get over people who thought, despite the underachievements of last season, Spurs would suddenly do better. They've addressed their goals problem by getting rid of the only 2 players who could score goals regularly, and have sorted out their defence by not doing anything. Don't worry Spuds though, you managed to get some pointless midfielders who won't adapt to the team.

I do enjoy it when Spurs' season falls flat on its face. Mainly due to the deliciously deluded fans.

I just can't get over people who thought, despite the underachievements of last season, Spurs would suddenly do better. They've addressed their goals problem by getting rid of the only 2 players who could score goals regularly, and have sorted out their defence by not doing anything. Don't worry Spuds though, you managed to get some pointless midfielders who won't adapt to the team.

I do enjoy it when Spurs' season falls flat on its face. Mainly due to the deliciously deluded fans.

you're aware that the rest of the country feels that way about both of our teams aswell ?

you're aware that the rest of the country feels that way about both of our teams aswell ?

The SSN-Newcastle-fan-stereotype, yes, but Everton? Do tell.