Norwich appoint Roeder, Lee Clark goes too (and now Pattison on loan)

Guest alex

Not playing that bad to be fair, have hit the post, Ipswich keeper made a super save from Dublin and Ipswich's second was possibly out before Counago tapped it in. Woeful defending though for that goal.

Come on Ipswich.

no

Shut ya face, Sir Bobby over Roeder you moose.

Except Roeder manages Norwich, whereas Robson doesn't manage Ipswich.

Whereas Bobby is an Ipswich legend and will be remembered fondly in the region forever. Not sure Roeder will attract the same adulation. Quite like Suffolk, not necessarily Ipswich itself but always preferred it to Norfolk and Norwich.

Good luck to Clarkie, he could have bummed off the club like Beardsley but he wants to make a go of his coaching career, fair play to the bloke for that.

That must be why he's bumming jobs off old mates like Roeder then. Arsenal and Chelsea couldn't afford his expertise obviously.

Good luck to Clarkie, he could have bummed off the club like Beardsley but he wants to make a go of his coaching career, fair play to the bloke for that.

That must be why he's bumming jobs off old mates like Roeder then. Arsenal and Chelsea couldn't afford his expertise obviously.

I'm not sure Wenger or Grant would want such an inexperienced coach like Clark as their assistant manager.

BTW have you ever seen him taking part in a coaching session?

I'm not sure Wenger or Grant would want such an inexperienced coach like Clark as their assistant manager.

What difference would it make if I had? Or if you have? The cream will always rise to the top, and maybe Clarkie will get head-hunted by bigger and better clubs down the line. But he's at Norwich right now and that's only because Roeder was appointed manager. Good luck to them both.

What difference would it make if I had? Or if you have? The cream will always rise to the top, and maybe Clarkie will get head-hunted by bigger and better clubs down the line. But he's at Norwich right now and that's only because Roeder was appointed manager. Good luck to them both.

People seem to pass comment about him as a coach without knowing anything about his ability in that area, it's usually the same people who suggest we get Gary Speed here as a coach without knowing anything about his coaching ability either.

Good luck to Clark.

Guest optimistic nit

have you ever seen beardsley?

have you ever seen beardsley?

As a coach? No, but if he had any sort of ambition he'd be looking to further his career like Lee Clark is doing rather than being content bullying coaching kids in the academy.