Norwich appoint Roeder, Lee Clark goes too (and now Pattison on loan)

Guest alex

Did anyone see Pattison play before he got that serious injury? I'm interested to know how much potential he had back then cos i can't see how he's managed to get this far in football. The only thing i can think of is he was a great talent as a kid and the injuries have buggered him.

This is like some bizarre Trojan horse scenario. Giant wooden Glenn Roeder wheeled into Carrow Road. And then proceeds to sign all of your shite. Clark, Pattison, Ameobi (Well, he tried). You might end up shot of Carr and Babayaro at this rate. Never would have thought it possible. ???

Did anyone see Pattison play before he got that serious injury? I'm interested to know how much potential he had back then cos i can't see how he's managed to get this far in football. The only thing i can think of is he was a great talent as a kid and the injuries have buggered him.

The lad has done himself no favours with his social exploits. Matty looked like he would be a quality player until he did his ligaments. Twice. Its been an uphill task for him since those injuries and he has had limited chances in the first team plus awful management. The few times I've went to see the reserves he's always been one of the most consistant performers.

I think that he would be a very good aqusition for any championship side to take on and regular first team football could see him flourish, That and cutting down on being such an effing pish-heed. (That gans for you too Davey Edgar!)

Never a "great" player, but he could do a good job in the Championship. Not unlike Shola, only less random, more drunken.

Whats the nightlife like in Norwich?

Iam Sure Pattison will be able to give you a full detailed report on that in January..

and are nufc.co.uk taking the piss by calling him toon star? he's a nobody!