Norwich appoint Roeder, Lee Clark goes too (and now Pattison on loan)

Guest alex

oh right sorry must have missed it! i swear i started a new thread though rather than posting it here? oh well, good luck to him i say but dont see why roeder sees him as the new jesus

I merged it mate.

I think one of most damning indictments of Fatty Fattinson is that i would have always preferred us to play Amady Faye ahead of him.

Dont come back! O0

oh right sorry must have missed it! i swear i started a new thread though rather than posting it here? oh well, good luck to him i say but dont see why roeder sees him as the new jesus

I merged it mate.

oh rite i see. why is it though all our academy products seem to turn out to be really good championship players but no more? huntington just moved to leeds, pattison to norwich, obrien to hearts, chopra to cardiff and now sunderland (where he hasnt been great), ramage (no further comment required) ameobi (not very good) and taylor is by far the best but still not looking great at the moment. do we see edgar making it?

So this is the proper Premiership player whose manager doesn't fancy him.

Have to say i pissed mesen when i saw the breaking news on .cock. Roeder to a tee.

The proper Premiership player was clearly Ameobi.

i love it when managers play the 'proper' card. amusing how you can describe anything in brittish football with it..

Roeder really talks some bollocks doesnt he, such ABSOLUTE s**** like

he does like, used to cringe for him when he had a mike in his face. no wonder charlie was texting in his team talk, he'd have no idea what he was on about.

He seems a bit of a prat at times. He doesn't have the charisma or charm to cut it. He tries the hard man thing. He jsut doesnt have it though.

He isn't as bright as he thinks he is. Bit like McClaren really. He also tries to do the intelligent man thing and ends up looking thick as a plank.

He doesn't seem altogether reliable.

His credibility is shot to shit when he opens his mouth.

Probably a decent fella most times despite his flaws.

He has done well at times but doesnt have the ability to sustain it.

Probably struggle to keep them up but wouldnt say it is beyond him to do it.

No idea at all why he was appointed manager at NUFC.

This is like some bizarre Trojan horse scenario. Giant wooden Glenn Roeder wheeled into Carrow Road. And then proceeds to sign all of your s****. Clark, Pattison, Ameobi (Well, he tried). You might end up shot of Carr and Babayaro at this rate. Never would have thought it possible. ???

Well said..very well said :lol:

"When I was Newcastle academy boss, I was told Matty would be the best player to come through into the first-team and I wasn't disappointed."

bluelaugh.gif

There seems to be a pattern in Roeder following what other people tell him.

I remember last January he wasn't buying people because one of his mates told him that the player was no good.

Roeder was f****** s**** in his full season, but few could argue he did a good job Feb-May in the season before,

Still should have never have been a full-time appointment though.

Feb-May would have happened with almost anybody in charge.

He seems a bit of a prat at times. He doesn't have the charisma or charm to cut it. He tries the hard man thing. He jsut doesnt have it though.

He isn't as bright as he thinks he is. Bit like McClaren really. He also tries to do the intelligent man thing and ends up looking thick as a plank.

He doesn't seem altogether reliable.

His credibility is shot to s*** when he opens his mouth.

Probably a decent fella most times despite his flaws.

He has done well at times but doesnt have the ability to sustain it.

Probably struggle to keep them up but wouldnt say it is beyond him to do it.

No idea at all why he was appointed manager at NUFC.

that sums him up rather nicely