Steve McClaren

Dave

Knocked back by a failure :lol:

And now it's time to be sympathetic to Carver and his problems with the players. Right on cue.

Aye wonder what happened to those 80 cvs it took them a month to sift through? :lol:

Again, this will be story for Ashley now. Nobody who can keep us steady will want to touch the job.

Yeah, so Carver will stay whether we go down or not. Really nothing to look forward to until Ashley fucks off. I think I'm done.

Seriously. This is Ashley digging his own grave. With Carver being our manager, the protests and everything, it's come to the attention of the entire football establishment what he's doing. Anyone who engages will be viewed as complicit.

Final nail in the coffin for our Premier League survival in my opinion. It would have been a massive risk but I think we'd have got a least three points if McClaren had taken over.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/11581517/Steve-McClaren-will-not-replace-John-Carver-as-Newcastle-United-manager.html

Steve McClaren will not answer an SOS call from Newcastle United to take over in time for the final three games of this season.

Newcastle sounded McClaren out on Sunday over the prospect of immediately taking over as manager and trying to secure the club’s Premier League future.

I hope we don't go back in for him in the summer assuming we stay up. The spineless cunt obviously didn't have enough confidence in his own ability to keep us up and is hedging his bets. Pretty much confirms what I previously thought about his character (or lack of).

Fair play to him, why would you want to give up your holidays to leave a steady job and come here for a situation that is very likely to end in disaster and be associated with it? If he wants the job he can take it in the summer whether we stay up or not.

Guest firetotheworks

I hope we don't go back in for him in the summer assuming we stay up. The spineless cunt obviously didn't have enough confidence in his own ability to keep us up and is hedging his bets. Pretty much confirms what I previously thought about his character (or lack of).

Him turning an Ashley run NUFC down confirms his LACK of character to you? :lol: He's just went up in my estimations tbh.