Steve McClaren

Dave

ITK on Skunkers reckons Rodgers will be installed until the end of the season if we fail to win on Saturday

I'd have him but what's a Skunker

ITK on Skunkers reckons Rodgers will be installed until the end of the season if we fail to win on Saturday

He should be out now just don't understand how one game is going to make a difference. That performance yesterday was one of the worst I have seen in over 40 years of watching and that is saying something.

He's miles better than McClaren anyway. Talks a lot of shite but also has a bit of charisma while also having an actual game plan

Is this the keep ball gameplan or the direct attacking gameplan.

One he advocated and one he fell into.

Guest Howaythetoon

Rodgers is all about philosophy, that takes time to implement. He would take us down all the same. I'd offer Moyes 'the bonus' to keep us up. I think he would keep us up. I wouldn't like him long term though.

Rodgers is all about philosophy, that takes time to implement. He would take us down all the same. I'd offer Moyes 'the bonus' to keep us up. I think he would keep us up. I wouldn't like him long term though.

I know beggars can't be choosers and all that and I know he's definitely a step up from where we're at but the thought of Moyes does not excite me one iota. I don't know what it is about him but I'd really not like him here, especially long term. He would keep us up though, no doubt.

Moyes has always needed time to turn things around - I am not sure he would have the instant impact that is required.