Steve McClaren

Dave

Our away from has been a problem for donkeys. Had we picked up a couple of points on the road we would be in a far healthier position.

I suppose it's all ifs and buts.

You really do have to laugh

Not sure what you are getting at?

Just that you're like that typical fan who goes to the match in this age and think everything is going to be or could be better. It's really not and it really isn't.

Well you are a bellend.

Our away from has been a problem for donkeys. Had we picked up a couple of points on the road we would be in a far healthier position.

Just that you're like that typical fan who goes to the match in this age and think everything is going to be or could be better. It's really not and it really isn't.

Well you are a bellend.

Tit

You quoted me twice. Your hands shaking lad?

Well you are a bellend.

Well you are a bellend.

Tit

You quoted me twice. Your hands shaking lad?

No but your knowledge on football is  :crazy2: :p :p

Look, I'm sorry ElCid. I haven't had my tablet today, I've drank too much coffee and I'm a bit of a bellend myself.

I'm sure you are a sound lad. I just want Newcastle to win:undecided:

Agreed

Guest reefatoon

It's all about results basically, when we're as poor as this anything the manager says is wrong. When you're in good form he can say what he likes.

That's why everything he mentions is wrong, because he is a serial loser, the sackless,  useless twat that he is.

With all that money spent we didn't buy a single defender this window despite conceding a boatload of goals last season. Leicester are showing just how important it is to have a solid defence and ours is shocking.

With all that money spent we didn't buy a single defender this window despite conceding a boatload of goals last season. Leicester are showing just how important it is to have a solid defence and ours is shocking.

We could have bought Simpson, Huth, and the whole of the Leicester back line and we'd still not have a solid defence.

Wouldn't have dropped Saivet, thought he was good.

I keep repeating it week after week but there can be no more than a handful of games this season where you can look at the lineup he's started with and think 'aye he's got that right'. Almost every week he's making a shit decision to drop someone who doesn't play badly in order to play Colback or whatever else.

He's dropped Perez as well hasn't he? Stupidity.

We could have bought Simpson, Huth, and the whole of the Leicester back line and we'd still not have a solid defence.

Just Huth would have made a massive difference.

He is so fucking lucky that we actually do have decent players. As far as being a manager and ensuring he's doing the right thing to win games, for example making timely substitutions, he's atrocious. He looks paralysed with fear and he simply is never going to be the man to take us anywhere.