Steve McClaren

Dave

Anything of interest spouted during that?

Colo to stay on as captain, Aarons likely not to be starting. Rates Sissoko very highly and not many/any more transfers

What's this heresy?

Said he will eventually start, he was generally very complimentary of Aarons but sounded like he won't start straight away

I fail to see who has played better than him in his position in pre-season like.

I could understand not starting Aarons if we had any decent wide men but we only have Obermong. If he starts De Jong, Perez and Sissoko it may be ok but none of them are wingers. If he starts the same team that started Saturday we will get bummed in the face

Well that was a thorough waste of an hour but it has confirmed my suspicions that most people that phone in to radio stations are mental

Poor lfee.  :lol:

Most I said :lol: Aside from the mentals there were some good questions

:lol:

Think it's almost a default because of the age of Aarons. What I reckon anyway. He should start, but if it's not him it can be no other than Perez.

Doing what most managers seem to do with young players. Need to protect them bla bla bla. Moyes did it with Rooney Ferguson with C Ronaldo, Hodgson with Kane. As soon as he realises he's our best option on the wing, he'll be playing 30+ games (if he's fit).

I hope he doesn't rate Obertan because Ferguson signed him.

Managers will always like a player that the fans don't rate / hate but Obertan and Williamson would be taking the piss. I can almost accept him loving Colback because he has twice the ability of the other 2, at least he can pass a ball.

Absolutely convinced Obertan will be his pet that plays all the time

Have this feeling too. Could be the other useless twat Gouffran though. It's like choosing to be pissed or shat on