Steve McClaren

Dave

Under some real pressure now.

Don't be so naive.

Only way he ever gets sacked is if we get relegated.

It's not naivety :lol: we're bottom of the league with 5 games gone. Of course he won't get sacked nor should he do anytime soon. He's still under major pressure to get some wins so though

We should be further on than where we are now.

Bottom of the table ffs, Mclaren had all pre season to work out this shower and put a system in place yet we still have the same system Pardew and Carver laboured with.

Agree with this. No progress yet IMO, still uncompetitive without the ball and uncultured with it. The personnel is inconsequential at this point, there's no heart out there. Being outworked.

Under some real pressure now.

Don't be so naive.

Only way he ever gets sacked is if we get relegated.

It's not naivety [emoji38] we're bottom of the league with 5 games gone. Of course he won't get sacked nor should he do anytime soon. He's still under major pressure to get some wins so though

If he's not getting sacked or in any danger of getting sacked where is this supposed pressure coming from?

He can f*** off like, never an Nufc manager in a million years. Boring, clueless and way out of his depth. Stick with second rate Dutch teams or the like of Derby Shteeev!

Over reaction central over here, we've been s****, but it's going to take a while to sort out 5 years of s****.

Bullshit, he is making it impossible to overcome because of dumb f***ing team selections. Anita and Colback the CM pairing is football cancer man. It's just f***ing wrong. I actually like the red faced stupid haired melted face of a mug but he can f*** right off as NUFC manager.

Seriously dude, take a chill pill, there have been positive signs over the last 5 games, its been a poor half but there's no need to go full emo.

Are you for real!!!!

I've hardly said anything outrageous like. :lol:

Positive signs yeah really has been - honestly some on here.

So your saying there has been absolute nothing positive when comparing this season to last? I mean seriously, I have said that we have been s**** today but there has been a sense of improvement (Not hard admittedly).

And that some on here comment can go right back at you, god forbid someone trys to look at the positive for a change,  there are some on here that just try and be utterly morbid at every opportunity. 

Yeah In am saying I have seen nothing positive at all ffs man this team doesn't look like scoring in a f***ing brothel. You're saying there are some on here who are morbid, I just say that there are some on here who don't have a clue.

He's not doing himself any favours with his team selections. Ayoze Perez is head and shoulders above any other player in our team at the moment. Why on earth wasn't he on the pitch from the off?

That awful Colback/Anita combination needs rid straight away and Perez needs to play. Was a stand out player last season.

He can f*** off like, never an Nufc manager in a million years. Boring, clueless and way out of his depth. Stick with second rate Dutch teams or the like of Derby Shteeev!

Over reaction central over here, we've been s****, but it's going to take a while to sort out 5 years of s****.

Bullshit, he is making it impossible to overcome because of dumb f***ing team selections. Anita and Colback the CM pairing is football cancer man. It's just f***ing wrong. I actually like the red faced stupid haired melted face of a mug but he can f*** right off as NUFC manager.

Seriously dude, take a chill pill, there have been positive signs over the last 5 games, its been a poor half but there's no need to go full emo.

Are you for real!!!!

I've hardly said anything outrageous like. :lol:

Positive signs yeah really has been - honestly some on here.

So your saying there has been absolute nothing positive when comparing this season to last? I mean seriously, I have said that we have been s**** today but there has been a sense of improvement (Not hard admittedly).

And that some on here comment can go right back at you, god forbid someone trys to look at the positive for a change,  there are some on here that just try and be utterly morbid at every opportunity. 

Yeah In am saying I have seen nothing positive at all ffs man this team doesn't look like scoring in a f***ing brothel. You're saying there are some on here who are morbid, I just say that there are some on here who don't have a clue.

If you think there hasn't been even a slight improvement on last season, then i'm sorry but it's you who don't have a clue.

I feel it's way too early to judge him, sorry. We've brought in a completely new set of coaching staff, some genuine first teamers for the first time in ages and the rest of the team needs turning around from the last few years of Pardew and Carver. Then an abysmal pre-season which didn't help us at all. It's going to take half a season at least.

Absolute rot tonight mind, and we need to start picking up points from somewhere. I don't believe in this current system, need to go back to basics until we get some confidence and understanding going IMO. That means 4-4-2 with a bog standard set of strikers, wingers and midfielders all with clear roles.

He shouldn't be in the job in the first place and the fact he is tells u s the state this club is in and always will be whilst Ashley is in charge.

Watford is now a must win imo.

Yes. If Newcastle lose, he should go.

:lol:

In the real world he should never have been appointed, but howeh.

I think it's fair to wait until we're half way through the season to make any solid judgements on McClaren's leadership of the side.