Steve McClaren

Dave

Well I don't care about the Crystal Palace manager or his team. All I know is we're almost off the f***ing chart in the wrong section.

Not sure it requires a chart to come to the conclusion that our goalkeeper faces lots of shots and concedes lots of goals tbf.

Well I don't care about the Crystal Palace manager or his team. All I know is we're almost off the f***ing chart in the wrong section.

Not sure it requires a chart to come to the conclusion that our goalkeeper faces lots of shots and concedes lots of goals tbf.

I didn't believe it, but having seen that chart I'm now convinced.

And speaking on the possibility of Cisse playing alongside Mitrovic as a front two, McClaren said: “The plus for me has been seeing Mitrovic and Ayo link up well, but also having Papiss there. We did talk about at the beginning about Papiss and Mitrovic together, I’d like to see them together.

“It’s not been possible so far but it could also be something for us.”

"Simpson is also understood to be exasperated by the limitations placed upon the coaching team due to the restrictions of the current structure of the club under Mike Ashley - especially due to the fact that McClaren is the only head coach in the Premier League to be on his club’s board."

What in the chuffing hell does that mean? What restrictions are imposed that stops the coaches from coaching properly?

"Simpson is also understood to be exasperated by the limitations placed upon the coaching team due to the restrictions of the current structure of the club under Mike Ashley - especially due to the fact that McClaren is the only head coach in the Premier League to be on his club’s board."

What in the chuffing hell does that mean? What restrictions are imposed that stops the coaches from coaching properly?

'Player X must play'? :dontknow:

When the ex-Derby boss took over in June, he originally made it known that Coloccini was not in his plans and that he wanted a vocal centre-back brought in who could be his new captain.

Unfortunately, it was soon made clear to McClaren that such a player would be costly and would not be signed over the summer, so instead Coloccini was offered a new deal and retained the captaincy.

That paragraph and the one after it made absolutely no sense whatsoever. Much like Ryderisms, can these be put down as Waughisms?

Woffisms?

When the ex-Derby boss took over in June, he originally made it known that Coloccini was not in his plans and that he wanted a vocal centre-back brought in who could be his new captain.

Unfortunately, it was soon made clear to McClaren that such a player would be costly and would not be signed over the summer, so instead Coloccini was offered a new deal and retained the captaincy.

http://i.imgur.com/uv5yjx9.gif

very strange comment to make, only thing that makes sense due to use of the word structure is mcclaren being on the board is somehow fucking with things they want on the training ground, but it's very hard to imagine what that might be

unless they're after a second set of bibs but charnley won't fork out for it or something

very strange comment to make, only thing that makes sense due to use of the word structure is mcclaren being on the board is somehow f***ing with things they want on the training ground, but it's very hard to imagine what that might be

unless they're after a second set of bibs but charnley won't fork out for it or something

I think he's saying it's the second bit that Simpson is frustrated about. This bit: 'Despite this, player recruitment is largely controlled by chief scout Graham Carr and McClaren’s influence over some key aspects of the club remains limited.'

So in my view Simpson is frustrated that, despite being on the board, McClaren has limited influence over the club.

very strange comment to make, only thing that makes sense due to use of the word structure is mcclaren being on the board is somehow f***ing with things they want on the training ground, but it's very hard to imagine what that might be

I think he's saying it's the second bit that Simpson is frustrated about. This bit: 'Despite this, player recruitment is largely controlled by chief scout Graham Carr and McClaren’s influence over some key aspects of the club remains limited.'

So in my view Simpson is frustrated that, despite being on the board, McClaren has limited influence over the club.

he's saying it badly then :lol: