Steve McClaren

Dave

I'd love to know what's happened between the Norwich, Sunderland & Stoke games and the last three. I know we weren't exactly 1970 Brazil but we were making chances and not looking like acid on the eyes. Last 3 games is as bad as I've seen.

This is the period of mystery that may ultimately define our season, future and Steve's tenure. What the f*** happened after the stoke game that we look like a completely different team? Was he popping champagne in the dressing room imagining he had already reached 40 points and told the players the job had been done?

Something seems to have snapped in between these 6 games and not sure if anyone will tell us what.

Norwich where shit and yet, a bit unlucky. Stoke came fro 0-0 and got it. We lost 3-0 to an awful Sunderland side. I mean.... that's all there is too it

Didn't realise he told the BBC that we'd trained all week with five at the back and only a last minute injury to Haidara changed that, meaning 'we didn't have the right balance'. Pardewesque.

:lol: What, his training methods are so effective they can coach a lifetime of playing a back 4 out of the players? We looked like we've never lined up together before.

I hate English football managers. The likes of Pardew, Allardyce, Mcclaren actually make me hate football.

This is it for me too. Some proper arrogant wankers refusing to take the game forward, just because British is best. I can't think of many English managers I actually like.

Didn't realise he told the BBC that we'd trained all week with five at the back and only a last minute injury to Haidara changed that, meaning 'we didn't have the right balance'. Pardewesque.

Got to be fucking kidding me  :lol:

No wonder the team was so shit! So they trained one way all week only to then be told to play the system that has failed us all season, without even being prepared to do so?!

Honestly that is unacceptable. Should be sacked for that alone.

Pretty sure all he said was that they'd tried it on Wednesday, not all week.

Fair enough, but that's even worse tbf. :lol:

"the killer goal was the fourth"

:lol: :lol:

After taking oiff Perez for Lascelles. The amount of muppets on here who were saying that he was doing ok and progress was being made was unreal a few weeks ago. I bet not many of those people are saying a jot right now, though I do see some one or two have changed their mind also - welcome to the real worls.

Is this guy for real? :lol:

I hope you're not married as I would feel sorry for any woman married to such a smug cunt constantly waiting for her to be wrong about any given thing so he can eternally lord it over her and flash his "I told you so!" tattoo.

In what way? Teams try different formations in training a lot. Keegan rocked up before a game one time and just said we're going 3 at the back :lol:

In what way? Teams try different formations in training a lot. Keegan rocked up before a game one time and just said we're going 3 at the back :lol:

Well he's citing as a reason why we got botted up the arse by Palace 5-1. :lol:

I didn't hear his full quote, just heard fat gimp ask if he'd have gone 5 and he said they'd tried it on Weds. Obviously, it's not the reason we got bummed, if that's what he thinks :lol:

I didn't hear his full quote, just heard fat gimp ask if he'd have gone 5 and he said they'd tried it on Weds. Obviously, it's not the reason we got bummed, if that's what he thinks :lol:

Pearce must have known it was the plan before asking that question. Haidara's hardly a household name.

Pearce: Would you have played a back five had Haidara been fit, you could have used him as a left wing back?

McClaren: Absolutely, we worked on that on Wednesday and unfortunately last kick of the session he came out so we kind of didn't have the right balance. We had to go to that obviously in the second half but the game was gone, especially after the fourth.

Fairly weird question to just come out with randomly.