Steve McClaren

Dave

“We made individual errors, the killer goal was the fourth. We wanted a reaction, I think we got that. The players were focused, we made some errors.”

Fucking hell.

You must have made that up?

Has to go - patently obvious that he's lost the players. A shame really; Steve and his coaching staff all seem like good blokes and they'd probably do quite well at a club with a normal set of players. Unfortunately he's well out of his depth with this fragmented mess of young, overrated players from the continent that we've thrown together over the last 2 seasons. Suppose the real question is who wouldn't struggle in the same circumstances?

“We made individual errors, the killer goal was the fourth. We wanted a reaction, I think we got that. The players were focused, we made some errors.”

Fucking hell.

That's what I thought, but it's true.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/28/uk-soccer-england-cry-new-idUKKBN0TH0MR20151128

"We made individual errors, but the killer goal was the fourth," the much-travelled former England manager, who joined Newcastle last summer, told Sky Sports.

"It is disappointing. We wanted a reaction and I think we got that. The players were focussed and ready but we made some errors and Crystal Palace capitalised.

"It is about hard work, working for each other, attitude, running backwards as quickly as you run forwards. After the third goal we didn't do that.

"We have got 25 games to go and we are in a relegation fight, no doubt about that. But we certainly have to work hard on the training field again and look for a reaction again."

Maybe the reaction to the reaction will be to lose 8-0. :lol:

He's hit as many lows as any manager i can remember in such a short space of time. Losing to Fat Sam, Sunderland, Pardew, changing how many games to judge him on, losing the players respect in record time (even for this club) and spending £50m in one window and have us second bottom after 14 games with the worst goal difference in the league.

The guy is a walking failure, everything about him spells loser. Only good thing in this situation is Ashley moves closer to losing his premier league club.

Fucking shame the muppets who attend matches will still go, if only they decide to turn their back Ashley in the Championship has nothing to fleece.

He's hit as many lows as any manager i can remember in such a short space of time. Losing to Fat Sam, Sunderland, Pardew, changing how many games to judge him on, losing the players respect in record time (even for this club) and spending £50m in one window and have us second bottom after 14 games with the worst goal difference in the league.

The guy is a walking failure, everything about him spells loser. Only good thing in this situation is Ashley moves closer to losing his premier league club.

f***ing shame the muppets who attend matches will still go, if only they decide to turn their back Ashley in the Championship has nothing to fleece.

f***ing hell.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/28/uk-soccer-england-cry-new-idUKKBN0TH0MR20151128

"We made individual errors, but the killer goal was the fourth," the much-travelled former England manager, who joined Newcastle last summer, told Sky Sports.

"It is disappointing. We wanted a reaction and I think we got that. The players were focussed and ready but we made some errors and Crystal Palace capitalised.

"It is about hard work, working for each other, attitude, running backwards as quickly as you run forwards. After the third goal we didn't do that.

"We have got 25 games to go and we are in a relegation fight, no doubt about that. But we certainly have to work hard on the training field again and look for a reaction again."

Those quotes should be a sackable offence, Christ.

f***ing hell.

Oh wow. The bloke needs psychological help and fast. That's Pardew levels of insanity right there. Bloody hell. :lol:

f***ing hell.

Oh wow. The bloke needs psychological help and fast. That's Pardew levels of insanity right there. Bloody hell. :lol:

Don't worry, he'll keep us up on the last day of the season when we play our 39th game.