Steve McClaren

Dave

So weird how some managers get a free pass and others get hammered. Not saying McClaren doesn't deserve it, but I do find it odd.

Yeah, but the odd good run and the 5th place season masks over the shite a little bit if you don't dig a little to see the truth.

No idea why Carver wasn't shot with shit though.

So weird how some managers get a free pass and others get hammered. Not saying McClaren doesn't deserve it, but I do find it odd.

got a feeling they'd been told by the club that pardew was off limits.

Whereas what with McClaren... they want to sack him?

no. I just feel the club may have protected pardew and told BBC Newcastle he was never going to be sacked and told to keep off criticising him. whereas with mcclaren I don't really think they give shit.

We had a good week training, it was a good reaction, we're looking for a reaction at the weekend... that wasn't the reaction we were looking for, we'll be back in tomorrow for training and looking for a reaction.

Is it a rare reaction or a really small reaction because this fucker can't seem to find shit.

The only reaction he's going to get now is if he drops the players he thinks are the problem. Fair enough, he could've thought Bournemouth was a one off in terms of performance and persevered, he's then tried to see what criticism will do and it's obviously not had the desired effect. If Mbabu's fit, drop Dummett, nobody could be worse than Colo is; he could easily just put Wijnaldum in Sissoko's spot and start Thauvin/Perez left or bring in de Jong or look to just pack the midfield etc. Bending to key players hasn't worked in trying to shift this club's culture, just go radical.

Should be sacked, now, make no mistake we are going down under him. We were unbelievably bad today. Had Watford fans saying that Ashley was the problem; not today, McClaren was the problem he hid in the dug out from their 2nd goal until after ht. Utterly clueless, worse than Carver today.

This is my post from 19 September. Not trying to be clever but we've been awful for over 2 months now and are actually getting worse.

Hiring McClaren was like a decent school hiring a regular classroom teacher from a terrible school that has just been sacked for being terrible to be its headmaster

I think everyone agrees that we just want the school to burn down

Hiring McClaren was like a decent school hiring a regular classroom teacher from a terrible school that has just been sacked for being terrible to be its headmaster

I think everyone agrees that we just want the school to burn down

Why do you keep talking about schools? Bit weird, like.