Steve McClaren

Dave

So if we get rid of Steve, can we please not just accept any old cunt because they 'deserve a chance' this time? Getting a bit sick of us being shit.

Not our decision. The only decision people have influence over is putting anymore money in the hands of that fat cunt.

“We made individual errors, the killer goal was the fourth. We wanted a reaction, I think we got that. The players were focused, we made some errors.”

f***ing hell.

You must have made that up?

That's what I thought, but it's true.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/28/uk-soccer-england-cry-new-idUKKBN0TH0MR20151128

"We made individual errors, but the killer goal was the fourth," the much-travelled former England manager, who joined Newcastle last summer, told Sky Sports.

"It is disappointing. We wanted a reaction and I think we got that. The players were focussed and ready but we made some errors and Crystal Palace capitalised.

"It is about hard work, working for each other, attitude, running backwards as quickly as you run forwards. After the third goal we didn't do that.

"We have got 25 games to go and we are in a relegation fight, no doubt about that. But we certainly have to work hard on the training field again and look for a reaction again."

Maybe the reaction to the reaction will be to lose 8-0. :lol:

Oh wow. The bloke needs psychological help and fast. That's Pardew levels of insanity right there. Bloody hell. :lol:

Don't worry, he'll keep us up on the last day of the season when we play our 39th game.

No, he's right,  twenty four in the league and one FA cup game

I'd love to know what's happened between the Norwich, Sunderland & Stoke games and the last three. I know we weren't exactly 1970 Brazil but we were making chances and not looking like acid on the eyes. Last 3 games is as bad as I've seen.

This is the period of mystery that may ultimately define our season, future and Steve's tenure. What the fuck happened after the stoke game that we look like a completely different team? Was he popping champagne in the dressing room imagining he had already reached 40 points and told the players the job had been done?

Something seems to have snapped in between these 6 games and not sure if anyone will tell us what.

“We made individual errors, the killer goal was the fourth. We wanted a reaction, I think we got that. The players were focused, we made some errors.”

f***ing hell.

You must have made that up?

That's what I thought, but it's true.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2015/11/28/uk-soccer-england-cry-new-idUKKBN0TH0MR20151128

"We made individual errors, but the killer goal was the fourth," the much-travelled former England manager, who joined Newcastle last summer, told Sky Sports.

"It is disappointing. We wanted a reaction and I think we got that. The players were focussed and ready but we made some errors and Crystal Palace capitalised.

"It is about hard work, working for each other, attitude, running backwards as quickly as you run forwards. After the third goal we didn't do that.

"We have got 25 games to go and we are in a relegation fight, no doubt about that. But we certainly have to work hard on the training field again and look for a reaction again."

Maybe the reaction to the reaction will be to lose 8-0. :lol:

Those quotes should be a sackable offence, Christ.

No... no, I just read these oh my god NO.

These cannot be real. I'm actually going to crawl into a corner and cry. Oh my. This is Donald trump levels of bizarre right here. I can't handle it.

It is about hard work, working for each other, attitude, running backwards as quickly as you run forwards.

We must move forwards, not backwards, upwards, not forwards, and forever twirling, twirling towards the Championship

Be interested in opinions on when, or indeed if, they will remove him from his post.

I think they'd let him take us down tbqh.

He got nothing else right but Carvers comments on club DNA certainly appear to ring true.

We risked our PL future by having the most inept excuse of a caretaker for half a season and were told "not interested" in January and then again three games before the end of the season by this bloke all the while seeing his side completely implode at a lower level and still went for him :yao:

We risked our PL future by having the most inept excuse of a caretaker for half a season and were told "not interested" in January and then again three games before the season by this bloke all the while seeing his side completely implode at a lower level and still went for him :yao:

This sums it up fairly neatly :lol:

"the killer goal was the fourth"

:lol: :lol:

After taking oiff Perez for Lascelles. The amount of muppets on here who were saying that he was doing ok and progress was being made was unreal a few weeks ago. I bet not many of those people are saying a jot right now, though I do see some one or two have changed their mind also - welcome to the real worls.