Steve McClaren

Dave

I've realised in the past couple of weeks that I do care if we go down, I really want us to stay up. If we get relegated this season we're fucked in the short-term and the long-term.

This was said last season and staying up has done the club no good whatsoever.

Re: your final point, obviously we'll see but imo the idea that any of those three managers would be desperate enough to sign themselves up to being Mike Ashley's latest slave is laughable.

Fuck that. The only manager stupid enough to ostracise his best striker. He's English and cheap though so must be close to the top of Ashley's shortlist.

Fuck that. The only manager stupid enough to ostracise his best striker. He's English and cheap though so must be close to the top of Ashley's shortlist.

He's Welsh.

He's Welsh.

Hopefully that will be enough to get him struck off the list then.

I'm torn. On the one hand I'd like McLaren to stay because he seems like a nice guy and i think there's a decent manager in the somewhere.

On the other hand though, I reckon he's taking us down if he does stay so he needs to f*** off asap. 

I've realised in the past couple of weeks that I do care if we go down, I really want us to stay up. If we get relegated this season we're f***ed in the short-term and the long-term.

Sack him, bring in Moyes/Benitez/Rodgers and hope to God we get a new manager bounce and pick up enough points to avoid the drop

I don't hate him, I certainly didn't want him as our manager but his effect on buying players is there imo. no, we are far from perfect but his place on the board seems to be a useful thing. So, why not have him stay on the board as a footballing presence (moncur can f*ck right off) who can back up the manager on buying players for football reasons, not sell on value.

Id rather the entire board f*cked off, but using what we have currently...

Think tomorrow's game is vital for him now. It's Chelsea away after that before a huge 18 days gap. Ashley could really do with such long breaks to make a drastic decission. Sack the cunt after the Chelsea game and immediately get someone in for two massive games after the break. It's a long shot and would probably never happen but you've got to hope Ashley is shitting his pants to losing the Tv money and for once, do something against the odds and sack Schteve and bring a decent manager in.

I don't understand why the WBA game makes a difference. We should all know what he is by now. I probably gave him longer than most tbh.

Either we'll lose ignominiously or a scrappy draw/win will flatter to deceive. No result should be buying him more time or convincing anyone that any corner has been turned.

I don't understand why the WBA game makes a difference. We should all know what he is by now. I probably gave him longer than most tbh.

Either we'll lose ignominiously or a scrappy draw/win will flatter to deceive. No result should be buying him more time or convincing anyone that any corner has been turned.

We might put in a decent performance a la West Ham. To be fair there is still the slim chance his new players bed in and we start to put chances away.

Who am I kidding, thunderfucked.