Steve McClaren

Dave

Looks like it's not happening.

Not gonna happen this evening.  Reckon it will tomorrow though, he can't stay[emoji38] The bigger question is who Ashley will find to come in.  Won't be  a Moyes/Rodgers/Benitez that we're hoping for....

We have been through this many times before with Pardew. The club aren't sacking him until the end of the season at the earliest, there is no way they would have put out that statement this morning about the players backing him to only sack him later that night or tomorrow.

Pardew didn't get us this close to relegation.

...with that level of backing, too

He disappeared into the dugout after their 3rd. He's a complete coward when he thinks a situation is irretrievable, he gives up, he spent so much time on the touch line today with his head in his hands and then just hid. The players look absolutely indifferent to it all and he is trying to be in complete self denial. The whole thing is shambolic.

He won't be sacked. Charnley doesn't have the balls to sack him plus it would make him look bad. He'll put his head in the sand and hope this all blows over.

It will be taken out of Charnley's chubby hands, he might not have the balls to make a decision, but Ashley can't leave it any longer.

Guest Roger Kint

I wish your posts would stop happening.

:lol:

Fwiw we know the club are too stupid to actually plan for a new manager. You would assume they spend a day or two working on it before swinging the axe. Then again i dare say they just prefer to bury their heads instead :lol:

It's quite incredible that Doumbia got no chance at all today when he was the only player to show anything going forward in midweek. McClaren really doesn't appear to watch our matches.

Yep totally mental, McClaren must be off his rocker to start Riviere and completely ignore Doumbia.

He's making it up at this point, pulling decisions out of a bag as I said before. Look at the last week man.

Guest chopey

I agree tron Ashley won't let this continue McLaren seems to have this ability to hypnotize charnley into thinking everything is ok however Ashley is hypnotized by pound notes which means he's gone imo

Can't remember the last time this much media pressure there was on the manager, when it's unequivocal from all angles that he's got to go. Pards got nothing like this, even after that Stoke away game. There's a real concensus.

Makes you wonder really. I do think they might pull the trigger.

Then again they might be just as/even more stupid than we think, we're not adrift yet.

They said they would have kept pardew on evennif his poor run of results had of continued. Unless McClown walks himself, then I cant see there being a change of manager.

I just hope they don't wait to get the Leicester game out of the way hoping for the new manager bounce in the derby. We need every game we have left and Leicester will be feeling the pressure as the title race counts down. Give Moyes all 10 games you fuckwits.

The players are as bad as the clown in charge. They are all well paid to perform for our club, and yet it seems to be a valid excuse that they have had enough of the manager and have given up.

Regardless of how shite McClown is, they should still be giving their all for the the 50,000 spunking their money away to watch their club.

Club is rotten.

Why not approach Rafa with a short-term pay-per-win sort of deal? Just offer a shitload of cash for every win, or a big bonus if he keeps us up. Not convinced Moyes would keep us up at all, but we're definitely going down with McClaren so you have to try something I suppose

Someone enlarge that please.

David Moyes is expected to open talks with Newcastle United about becoming their new head coach over the next few days following the clubs abject 3-1 defeat at home to Bournemouth.  The North-East club are expected to sack incumbent Steve McClaren after the clubs fifth defeat in six matches left them one point from safety at the foot of the Premier League

is the important bit

I'd love to think they anticipated this and discussed all of this shit with Moyes or whoever during the 18 day break but I know it never happened. It's far too obvious and sensible and these cunts simply don't do obvious or sensible.

Not gonna happen this evening.  Reckon it will tomorrow though, he can't stay :lol:  The bigger question is who Ashley will find to come in.  Won't be  a Moyes/Rodgers/Benitez that we're hoping for....

We have been through this many times before with Pardew. The club aren't sacking him until the end of the season at the earliest, there is no way they would have put out that statement this morning about the players backing him to only sack him later that night or tomorrow.

The club denied they made the statement, by 'the players'. Was confirmed on Radio Newcastle.

Why not approach Rafa with a short-term pay-per-win sort of deal? Just offer a shitload of cash for every win, or a big bonus if he keeps us up. Not convinced Moyes would keep us up at all, but we're definitely going down with McClaren so you have to try something I suppose

Because Rafa wouldn't touch us with a barge pole because he only has a hard on for Liverpool when it comes to the PL. Moyes isn't exciting or exotic, but where we are right now, it's probably a higher calibre British manager than we could expect to attract. Moyes was Man U manager a couple of seasons ago ffs.

If they've made any kind of contact with another manager then he won't see out the weekend. I don't think they have mind, they thought they'd win today and feel vindicated for sticking with him.