Other games today

Yorkie

Let's be honest, going to "uni" these days means jack s***. I frequently have to look through CVs of graduates to come and join my merry band of wage slaves, and most of them are almost entirely illiterate.

It all started when they made A Levels piss easy and promoted this stupid notion that everyone should be able to go to university, rather than limiting it to those demonstrating some indication of intelligence.

Going to uni may mean like nothing to you but i for one am extremely proud and happy ive achieved it (especially considering half the people i know dont go). Would be even happier if i achieve a good grade :thup:

I wasn't having a go at you, mate, I was just going off on one in a general, Meldrew style.

:thup:

Anyone ever hear the classic moment when someone phoned up Talk Sport Scotland asking why Niemi (when playing for Hearts) never gets a look in for the Scotland team?  Presenter goes "Because he's Finnish" and the daft twat says "He's not finished, he's only 29!" :lol:

But yes, good keeper.

Anyone ever hear the classic moment when someone phoned up Talk Sport Scotland asking why Niemi (when playing for Hearts) never gets a look in for the Scotland team?  Presenter goes "Because he's Finnish" and the daft twat says "He's not finished, he's only 29!" :lol:

But yes, good keeper.

bluelaugh.gif

Keane is a decent player, but there is something about him .... I'm struggling to think of a footballer with a more punchable face.

Two things you can expect from Keane each match.

1) He will appeal for a penalty

2) His face will look like this " :kasper: " at some point in the match.

Two things you can expect from Duff each match.

lol it's true.

Keane is a decent player, but there is something about him .... I'm struggling to think of a footballer with a more punchable face.

Two things you can expect from Keane each match.

Two things you can expect from Duff each match.

lol it's true.

And will stand in acres of space on the left wing jumping up and down waving his arms about trying to get the ball.