Other games today

Yorkie

Good 2nd half. Green should be given a chance for England the way he's played this season, some more good saves today.  Parker had a good game, really got stuck in, won a load of tackles and played a few good balls, I hope Ashton stays fit, cos again he would be good for England, Ive always rated him.

League table is taking shape now. Top four are the big four, and there's a five point gap between us in 11th and Reading in 12th. We're currently bottom of the pretty good teams. I rate all above us to 5th as teams who can beat each other on any given day.

Worrying that we aren't higher now, because our last 19 games are a lot harder than the first 19.

In our last 19 we are going to play:

Man U twice

Chelsea twice

Liverpool away

Arsenal away

Tottenham away

Everton away

Aston Villa away

Portsmouth away

West Ham away

Worrying that we aren't higher now, because our last 19 games are a lot harder than the first 19.

Man U twice

Chelsea twice

Liverpool away

Arsenal away

Tottenham away

Everton away

Aston Villa away

Portsmouth away

West Ham away

Fuck sake! :kasper:

Guest kingdawson

Man U twice

Chelsea twice

Liverpool away

Arsenal away

Tottenham away

Everton away

Aston Villa away

Portsmouth away

West Ham away

DAMNNNN thats a hard set of fixtures. Our away fixtures from now until the end of the season:

Pompey

Arsenal

Villa

Chelsea

Tbh our home fixtures dont look half bad (our next 3 are fulham, reading and sunderland) but this is spurs were talking about :thup:

Hereford winning in the FA Cup against Hartlepool. I'd f****** love to draw them c***s in the third round and well and truly exorcise some ghosts.

Yeah - double figures against the b*****s would ease the horror ('course you know what the rags and the stinking beeb would say if it happened)

But it's Newcastle and they'd almost certainly lose and heap more shame on their already over-burdened fans

Stating the obvious; but we have to get at least 7pts from the next three games, because we'll be lucky to get more than 1pt from the three after that.

So you're saying we'd be lucky to get a point at home to Man City?

Agreed in general though. 7 points from 9 was (is) the benchmark from Birmingham/Fulham/Derby, cos there is mightily tough run of fixtures following that. (Can't write what they are cos i'll exceed the legal limit :lol: )

Pretty negative thinking though nonetheless. Starting from the Arsenal game, DWDWW would be very very helpful going into those nasty games.

Stating the obvious; but we have to get at least 7pts from the next three games, because we'll be lucky to get more than 1pt from the three after that.

So you're saying we'd be lucky to get a point at home to Man City?

No, I'm saying we'll be lucky to get more than a draw against City, with them being 8pts ahead of us.

If we get more than three points from the Man Utd/City/Arsenal games, I'll show my arse in Fenwicks window.