Other games today

Yorkie

Benanoon.

Not that again Pleat ffs.

Just what I was going to say.

Surely someone at ITV has a duty to inform the thick fucker how to pronounce the name?

He's a fucking liability is Pleat. Can't stand the old duffer.

Benanoon.

Just what I was going to say.

Surely someone at ITV has a duty to inform the thick fucker how to pronounce the name?

He's a f****** liability is Pleat. Can't stand the old duffer.

Chimbomba is the best of Pleat

Benanoon.

Hate having to listen to the odious, kerb-crawling, thick fucker. Nearly as bad as Motson.

Agreed. There's a pecking order for annoyance and Motson tops it, closely followed by Pleat and then Garth Crooks, Jamie Redknapp and that Brummie cunt Chiles.

Seemed to dive before any contact was made. Most unlike Gerrard...

Blatant f****** dive!! Gerrard is such a hypocrite.

I was a neutral at the start, but now it's allez Marseilles all the way.

Its the defenders that piss me off mostly. Surely theyll have learnt by now that Gerrard always plays for the foul, and hence it might actually be better letting him potentially squander the chance rather than giving a stonewall penalty away, giving a far easier chance to score?

Its quite possible that Gerrard is totally uncomfortable in that type of 1v1 situation against a keeper where hes running at pace with someone closing him down, and he has to slot it past the keeper. Hes a midfielder after all, not a striker, so maybe that kind of chance isnt natural for him to finish off, as opposed to shooting from 15-20 yards.

So I cant understand what defenders think they have to gain by giving a penalty away, as well as a red card too. Just senseless defending.

Seemed to dive before any contact was made. Most unlike Gerrard...

Blatant f****** dive!! Gerrard is such a hypocrite.

I was a neutral at the start, but now it's allez Marseilles all the way.

Its the defenders that piss me off mostly. Surely theyll have learnt by now that Gerrard always plays for the foul, and hence it might actually be better letting him potentially squander the chance rather than giving a stonewall penalty away, giving a far easier chance to score?

Its quite possible that Gerrard is totally uncomfortable in that type of 1v1 situation against a keeper where hes running at pace with someone closing him down, and he has to slot it past the keeper. Hes a midfielder after all, not a striker, so maybe that kind of chance isnt natural for him to finish off, as opposed to shooting from 15-20 yards.

So I cant understand what defenders think they have to gain by giving a penalty away, as well as a red card too. Just senseless defending.

To be fair to him there was ZERO contact whatsoever, still should know not to dive in with cheating fuckers like Gerrard about.