Other games today

Yorkie

I wonder.

Did BSA and Southgate decide on the way to play Arsenal after seeing the way we played them in the second half last week?

I wonder if they may have been "found out"?

Possibly but everyone played like that against them last season aswell.

Guest kingdawson

Eboue is such a dirty piece of s***. Typical Arsenal. Can dish it out but cant take it. He's always one to go down and cry like a baby even when not touched at all. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him.

Well said mate.

I wonder.

Did BSA and Southgate decide on the way to play Arsenal after seeing the way we played them in the second half last week?

I wonder if they may have been "found out"?

Possibly but everyone played like that against them last season aswell.

I mitigation, I'd point out that missing Fabregas, Hleb (who was majestic last week) and Flamini is going to take the wind out of anyone's sails.

What a cunt, Eboue.

Incidentally, I'm Sky+ing MOTD and just started watching it from the start, hence my out of sync comments ;)

Eboue is such a dirty piece of s***. Typical Arsenal. Can dish it out but cant take it. He's always one to go down and cry like a baby even when not touched at all. Hopefully he'll get what's coming to him.

Well said mate.

I'd also chip in that against us last week, Flamini in particular was an absolute cunt, goading the home fans when he scored, same with Adebayor.

Not to mention Flamini and Eboue waving imaginary yellow cards at every opportunity. I fucking hate that.

Crooks is the worst fucking pundit going. Just winds me up the poncey twat.

He does like, doesn't help as well that he's bland as fuck.

Scanned through this and just seeen "doesn't help that he's bla"..  was expecting so much more. :lol: