Habib Beye signs for Aston Villa, fee undisclosed

Guest sicko2ndbest

So the relegation thing was meant to give us a clean start again and help us get rid of our sh!t players - thats going very good so far  :facepalm:

Same feelings as when Bassong left yesterday really. It's a blow but we need to concentrate on the players who want to be here and move on.

Can't say I'm happy about him going because he would have been a very good RB and a bit of experience for the young lads but there you go, he's gone and that's that.

It's also a valuable CB option gone.

Same feelings as when Bassong left yesterday really. It's a blow but we need to concentrate on the players who want to be here and move on.

Can't say I'm happy about him going because he would have been a very good RB and a bit of experience for the young lads but there you go, he's gone and that's that. 

It's also a valuable CB option gone.

True.

Just got to hope that the young lad who'll inevitably have to step up to replace him in the squad has enough about him to compete in this league. Just got to wait and see. 

really finding it hard to get excited about this season now. beye's performances were one of the few things i expected to look forward to. since the end of last season we've lost our 3 best strikers and our 2 best defenders. seems like were just keeping the old shite we cant get rid of.

really finding it hard to get excited about this season now. beye's performances were one of the few things i expected to look forward to. since the end of last season we've lost our 3 best strikers and our 2 best defenders. seems like were just keeping the old shite we cant get rid of.

What did you expect? Other clubs to take the shite of our hands for massive money? The likes of Butt, Smith and Geremi to attract interest from loads of clubs?

Unfortunately, the managers of other clubs have eyes. 

What did you expect? Other clubs to take the shite of our hands for massive money? The likes of Butt, Smith and Geremi to attract interest from loads of clubs?

Not all...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_02/Wenger2GETTY_468x439.jpg

I have to admit I'm just not bothered about Beye leaving, I've got no feeling for most of these fuckers and he was shit last season when we really needed him.  Another tosser gone, who cares, the clubs still here and Beye is insignificant.

To be honest I'm looking forward to the day when every one of them has fucked off, appart from maybe Enrique, Harper and Taylor.

:lol:

I'm guessing the other managers have got a good handle on who is worth buying from us and who is shite. Hence, the players we all liked last season have been snapped up and the dross is still here - it's not a co-incidence.

I have to admit I'm just not bothered about Beye leaving, I've got no feeling for most of these fuckers and he was shit last season when we really needed him.  Another tosser gone, who cares, the clubs still here and Beye is insignificant.

:clap:

To be honest I'm looking forward to the day when every one of them has fucked off, appart from maybe Enrique, Harper and Taylor.

Just wondering how you would win matches with only three players in a team? Are you confident Ashley will make the necessary signings to replace all these terrible players we are losing?

Guest Lets Dance

Now Beye has gone can we really say we have any favourites or heroes left? Taylor perhaps but we have more patience when he screws up as he's a local lad.

Guest sicko2ndbest

You know what at the point of saying let the kids have a go

Ferguson?

Ranger

Vukcic

Carroll

Kadar

Lua Lua

Baheng

What they lack in experience for they will more than make up for in attitude and effort

The sense of pride we would have if these lads did reasonably well would overwhelm the feelings that we have towards our overpaid primadonnas

Guest Heneage

Mauritz Volz on a free now please, that should soften the blow.

yeah. he'd do well in the championship, especially at RM.

Leon Andreasen and david di michele are avilable on a free as well, i believe.

All three of them would work.

Guest firetotheworks

really finding it hard to get excited about this season now. beye's performances were one of the few things i expected to look forward to. since the end of last season we've lost our 3 best strikers and our 2 best defenders. seems like were just keeping the old s**** we cant get rid of.

What did you expect? Other clubs to take the s**** of our hands for massive money? The likes of Butt, Smith and Geremi to attract interest from loads of clubs?

Not all...

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/08_02/Wenger2GETTY_468x439.jpg

Off topic just a bit, but he's still the best manager in the league for me.

Beye: I had to leave United

Aug 8 2009 Evening Chronicle

HABIB Beye today pleaded with Newcastle United fans to “understand” his reasons for quitting St James’s Park for Aston Villa.

The Senegal international signed a three-year contract at Villa and becomes the third big name to leave St James’s in just over a week after player of the season Sebastien Bassong and Obafemi Martins quit for Spurs and Wolfsburg respectively.

Beye has made it clear since returning to training on July 1 he wanted to leave Newcastle after Alan Shearer was not installed as permanent boss.

Shearer had initial discussions to offer the ex-Marseille skipper a new contract at Gallowgate in order for him to finish his career at United.

However, with both United and Shearer in limbo and the player unwilling to let his contract run out next summer, by which time he will be 32, Beye opted to hand in a transfer request last month.

After signing a lucrative new deal at Villa which banked Magpies owner Mike Ashley around £2m, Beye said: “I hope the Newcastle fans understand why I am leaving. They have been great with me.

“It would give me no greater pleasure than to be playing against them next season at St James’s Park because it means they will have been promoted.

“I enjoyed my two years at the club.”

Beye saw Villa take advantage of Hull City’s reluctance to match his wage demands, meaning another transfer blow for Phil Brown who had hoped to sign the African.

Beye added: “It is going to be great working for Martin O'Neill because Villa have a great team. I am so proud to play here.

“It was important for me to stay in the Premier League, and I am really happy I have done that with Villa.

“Newcastle are a massive club, but everybody knows the problems there at the moment.

“Joining Villa is a great step for me.

“I have signed my contract and I am really glad. I now hope I will be successful with Villa.”

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2009/08/08/beye-i-had-to-leave-united-72703-24349607/

Can't really see how anyone can look beyond Sir Alex as the best manager in the league. You could argue that if Wenger has Sir Alex's resources, things would be different; but Ferguson's built the Man Utd of today.

Just wondering how you would win matches with only three players in a team? Are you confident Ashley will make the necessary signings to replace all these terrible players we are losing?

I said I'm looking forward to the day when they're all gone, not I want them all sold now..  I'm looking forward too a couple of years from now when hopefully none of these tossers will be here anymore.  The only players I'd be happy enough to see still in our team in a few years are those three I mentioned, is that clear enough?