Newcastle vs Birmingham Pre Match Thread

Decky

The match in the FA Cup (1 - 5) is the only game I have ever left early from and I have watched some rubbish in my time as a newcastle supporter.

I want us to thoroughly avenge that result with a clean sheet and a very strong performance from both the team and the fans.

The match in the FA Cup (1 - 5) is the only game I have ever left early from and I have watched some rubbish in my time as a newcastle supporter.

I want us to thoroughly avenge that result with a clean sheet and a very strong performance from both the team and the fans.

Id some how forgot about that match, lets get revenge, Be crazy to change the team after last night unless Faye is fit..

Guest sicko2ndbest

...........................Given...............................

Beye.......Taylor..........Cacapa............Enrique

........................Butt..................................

.............Emre/Barton.............Smith.....................

Martins.........................................Milner

......................Viduka.....................................

I know Smith has looked good the last 2 games, but against Birmingham i fancy Viduka to make the most of chances that come his way more so than Smith. Against better sides it is vital Smith plays up front as he will hassle the defence, however, against a side where we SHOULD create more chances i would go with the Duke.

Id some how forgot about that match, lets get revenge, Be crazy to change the team after last night unless Faye is fit..

yeah send them and that bastard ginger scot of a manager back down where they belong!!

Given

Beye Rozenhal Taylor Enrique

Geremi Barton Butt Milner

Smith Martins

Didn't want to make too many changes from the Arsenal game, but i just do not rate Zoggy as a left back (on a whole, not just cause of one bad clearance!) Viduka and Zoggy to come on to finish Brum off.

Will be a tough game, have to fight hard and to the end. 3-1.

Howay the Toon.

Get a goal in the first 10 minutes of Saturday, follow by another goal before 30 minutes and the crowd may well in the same mood as they were for Yesterdays game.

That is a retardedly high expectation for the game. If that's the bar that's been set for the players, then we're fucked, and deservedly so. If we have to score in the first 10 mins and then another one before the half-hour mark just to get the whole crowd behind us, well, we (the fans) deserve every shit performance the players put in.

---------------Given---------------------

Beye--Taylor--Cacapa--Enrique

---------------Faye---------------------

-------Barton---------Emre

Martins--------------------N'Zog

---------------Smith

Bench: Harper, Roz, Geremi, Milner, Vids

If we get an early goal we'll probably stroll it. If the crowd begins the game half as good as last night, an early goal would trigger pandemonium and we'll keep it tight on the pitch. Vital that we go at them from the off.

If we get an early goal we'll probably stroll it. If the crowd begins the game half as good as last night, an early goal would trigger pandemonium and we'll keep it tight on the pitch. Vital that we go at them from the off.

And that we don't concede early, even though the lads handled the pressure well against Arsenal. We've been letting in too many early goals the past few games. Personally, I'm really hoping for a clean sheat against Birmingham. Nothing would make me happier.

5-1 - NEWC: O. Martins (2, 89) A. Smith (32) C. N'Zogbia (52) D. Rozenhal (83) BIRM: O. Kapo (34)

Bookings - NEWC A. Smith, Geremi, H. Beye BIRM: M. Taylor, S. Larsson, D. De Ridder F. Muamba

5-1 - NEWC: O. Martins (2, 89) A. Smith (32) C. N'Zogbia (52) D. Rozenhal (83) BIRM: O. Kapo (34)

Bookings - NEWC A. Smith, Geremi, H. Beye BIRM: M. Taylor, S. Larsson, D. De Ridder F. Muamba

This is what you call a prediction lads!

This is what you call a prediction lads!

Put's all other predictions ever to shits like :lol:

We don't score our second til after 30 minutes?

Well fuck that then, bunch of useless bastards.  Allardyce out.