Derby County @ Home - Sunday 23rd December

Skirge

2 points from 7th if we win tomorrow, go go go

It's a massive game tommorow, and if we win, we will be right up there and with a win at Wigan, whose knows where we could finish ?

Fuck me, lol. Lets hang about a minute. If we do beat Derby and Wigan all we'll have done is beaten 4 of the bottom 5 teams, that's hardly a massive achievment is it. The real test will come when we come up against top half teams.

It's a massive game tommorow, and if we win, we will be right up there and with a win at Wigan, whose knows where we could finish ?

Fuck me, lol. Lets hang about a minute. If we do beat Derby and Wigan all we'll have done is beaten 4 of the bottom 5 teams, that's hardly a massive achievment is it. The real test will come when we come up against top half teams.

It doesn't matter who we beat....6 points is 6 points which will make a massive difference for when we go into games with the top teams

You can't be telling me that if we win our next two games it gives us the basis for our final league position, i agree that you can only beat who's put infront of you but the real test will come against the teams in the top half and that will determine if we qualify for Europe or finish mid-table.

Guest newcastle4life

Important game can carry on the small run the team is on and hopefully have a good performance and score some goals no excuses if we dont win, clean sheet would be nice too. 3-0 toon Martins,Smith and Milner to score.

You can't be telling me that if we win our next two games it gives us the basis for our final league position, i agree that you can only beat who's put infront of you but the real test will come against the teams in the top half and that will determine if we qualify for Europe or finish mid-table.

I don't think he means it as "If we beat Wigan and Derby, we're unstoppable", he's referring to the fact that 6 points will have us up there with the other teams fighting for Europe.

Wonder wether we will see Enrique tomorrow (ok its today) and maybe milner and zog in their proper positions ?

Not a chance.

The return of Michael Owen in the coming weeks will be the only reason for a change to 4-4-2 with Sam and maybe N'Zogbia and Milner to return to Left Wing and Right Wing until then its 4-3-3 square pegs in round holes.

Guest sicko2ndbest

..........................................Given...................................................

Beye................... Caca....................... Taylor........................... Zog

Geremi ................Butt ......................Joey ............................Milner

..........................Smith.......................Oba.....................................

3-0 toon Smith, Oba, Viduka

Carn the toon! For some reason i just had a strange daydream that we put 10 past them and set a new record. Smith to bag 5?

what record would that be ?

Most goals scored by a team in one game in the Premier League.