Lawrie Sanchez's coat on a shoogly peg? IT'S FALLEN RIGHT OFF!

ross magoo

John Collins has resigned as Hibs manager and David Tanner on SSN is rumouring that he might replace Sanchez at Fulham...

or the scotland job...either way i doubt collins will have time to sign on the dole.

The SFA said that if they appointed somebody already in Scottish club management they would be allowed to take the job on a part time basis and fulfil their club obligations until the end of this season.

They've also just said that Collins resigning is unrelated to the vacant Scotland job.

John Collins has resigned as Hibs manager and David Tanner on SSN is rumouring that he might replace Sanchez at Fulham...

he just opened the Hibs training ground yesterday saying how good it was for his club!

he just opened the Hibs training ground yesterday saying how good it was for his club!

Yeah i saw that, it's weird how it seems he just decided to leave, must have another offer on the go somehwere..

Fuckin retards on the radio were saying that Hibs want Craig Levein and that Levein wants the job all within half an hour of Collins resignation.  So it took half an hour for the Hibs board to convene a meeting and decide who they want, tell a journalist, and for the journalist to contact Craig Levein and confirm that he wants the job.  OK then.

Fuckin gutter press get right on my nerves.  They were linking Barry Robson with a move to Burnley during the week aswell - so that's our manager and our captain both leaving according to the media.

Oh, I just realised we're playing Celtic on Wednesday.  That explains it then  :rant:

A bit like McLeish going to the World Cup draw as Scotland manager and then pissing off to Birmingham 2 days later.

Spent too much money on too much shite.

Still don't know why Coleman didn't get owt from Mo given how he continually sold all his best players but still kept em well clear of the drop.

blueyes.gif

I don't know why either. Coleman did an excellent job for a small club who sold all their best players (Boa Morte, Malbranque, VDS) and never seemed to spend any money to replace them.

Think most saw it coming after he based his team around a poor international outfit in Norn Iron. Fair enough if Fulham had the support and intimidation of Windsor Park but they clearly don't and never will have.

Not sure he deserved to be sacked, they lost alot of games due to very late goals, he spent alot of money, a club like Fulham should have given him longer as its not like they can get a hugely better manager.