Today's games

iklgizmo

Beeb: 1652: GOAL Reading 2-1 Sunderland

Keeper Craig Gordon think he's palmed away Stephen Hunt's far-post volley but the linesman has other ideas. The goal stands - and Roy Keane will be fuming for the second week running.

bluelaugh.gif

I have not got the information but I reckon no promoted club has spent as much Sunderland & with Quinn willing to give Keane another £20 million in Jan. Keane could overtake Souness as the worst spender in NE football history.

I dont think Souness was that bad, yes he spent alot but to take some names:

Owen

Parker

Emre

Luque

How many of us complained when we signed them? Keane on the other hand spent big money on shite (apart from Gordon although he spent quite abit!), everyone knew that before they played a game!

I have not got the information but I reckon no promoted club has spent as much Sunderland & with Quinn willing to give Keane another £20 million in Jan. Keane could overtake Souness as the worst spender in NE football history.

Owen

Parker

Emre

Luque

How many of us complained when we signed them? Keane on the other hand spent big money on s**** (apart from Gordon although he spent quite abit!), everyone knew that before they played a game!

I'd rather of had Gordon over Luque for 9million!

Owen

Parker

Emre

Luque

How many of us complained when we signed them? Keane on the other hand spent big money on s**** (apart from Gordon although he spent quite abit!), everyone knew that before they played a game!

Boumsong

Faye

Waste of money & wages the lot of them.