Alan Smith

tmonkey

Surely Keegan isn't telling him to hide in the centre-circle?

This is why I can't stand hearing about the effort he puts in. The amount of times last season where a winger would be looking to put a cross in while his "striker" was stood in the centre circle scratching his arse was disgusting. He's a lazy useless arsehole who likes kicking people.

Comfortably one of the worst players I've seen play for NUFC. Paul Kitson, Andreas Andersson, Albert Luque, all had ten times the goalscoring threat of this waster.

"Near the end of last season, we were fortunate to have just about all of our players fit and we put a decent run together. We need to get them right for the start of the season.

No f***ing Smudger, the reason we put a decent run together was because you were no-where near the team.

It's not even funny, because it's so true...

This is why I can't stand hearing about the effort he puts in. The amount of times last season where a winger would be looking to put a cross in while his "striker" was stood in the centre circle scratching his arse was disgusting. He's a lazy useless arsehole who likes kicking people.

Comfortably one of the worst players I've seen play for NUFC. Paul Kitson, Andreas Andersson, Albert Luque, all had ten times the goalscoring threat of this waster.

So... you don't rate him then ?

Frank Pingel was better. Pretty sure he only ever scored once for us and it went in off his lug against Liverpool in 89...but at least he scored.

Stephen Carr, Baba, Pattison and even Ameobi have nowt on this twat. An utterly useless human being and an even worse footballer

What's that based on? Because it sounds like complete bullshit.

Stephen Carr, Baba, Pattison and even Ameobi have nowt on this t***. An utterly useless human being and an even worse footballer

based on his completely fabricated 'work ethic' and tendency to kick people when he should be doing his job. Not to mention shouting at the rest of the midfield to cover his own mistakes and generally acting like an arrogant tosser

Stephen Carr, Baba, Pattison and even Ameobi have nowt on this t***. An utterly useless human being and an even worse footballer

based on his completely fabricated 'work ethic' and tendency to kick people when he should be doing his job. Not to mention shouting at the rest of the midfield to cover his own mistakes and generally acting like an arrogant tosser

That covers the footballer bit though ???

I totally agree, he's a shit excuse for a footballer.

Don't see the need to attack him as a person though, it's fucking bollocks that.

not really, what i'd consider to be the footballing aspect is ability, physical attributes, and game intelligence. Everything else is reflective of him as a human being.

and I certainly dont buy into that 'turn into a different person on the pitch' bullshit

I totally agree, he's a s*** excuse for a footballer.

Don't see the need to attack him as a person though, it's f***ing bollocks that.

come on, he's a self-righteous prick mate, look what he did to Leeds and their fans

saying he'd never play for 'the scum' and then signing for them in 2004. He's got all the integrity of a used TVR car salesman. Would you be defending him if he was a geordie and had done that to us? he's a cock

not really, what i'd consider to be the footballing aspect is ability, physical attributes, and game intelligence. Everything else is reflective of him as a human being.

and I certainly dont buy into that 'turn into a different person on the pitch' bullshit

Complete and utter codswallop.

I totally agree, he's a s*** excuse for a footballer.

Don't see the need to attack him as a person though, it's f***ing bollocks that.

come on, he's a self-righteous prick mate, look what he did to Leeds and their fans

saying he'd never play for 'the scum' and then signing for them in 2004. He's got all the integrity of a used TVR car salesman. Would you be defending him if he was a geordie and had done that to us? he's a cock

Wow, footballer in hypocritical 'looking after himself' shocker. :rolleyes:

We'll just have to end the discussion with the thought that deep down we both know you're really talking a load of shite, won't we?