The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

Sunderland have bid £4m for Andy Reid. :lol:

No way. :lol:

Was breaking news on Setanta Sports News about 15 minutes ago.

Sky had it running across their banner at about 6.30 tonight too. Had a comdey double take moment to see that I was reading the name correctly.

Gary Cahill completes move to Bolton, confirmed on our OS.

Most disappointed he has gone, that was a mistake. Still, at least he didn't join our vile neighbours.

Reckon you will see Chimbonda through the door now.

Most disappointed he has gone, that was a mistake. Still, at least he didn't join our vile neighbours.

Reckon you will see Chimbonda through the door now.

I dunno, Cahill's position makes no difference to that side of things, he's a CB and hasn't had a look in.

He's got great positional sense, reads the game superbly, and can play it out of defence. Good signing by Bolton.

Oh and he scored THAT goal against the Blueshit.

Well, I'm a bit underwhelmed by Routledge. Yet more bench fodder.

The funny thing is if we had actually signed Routledge, people on here would be going fucking mad :lol:

Lots of our fans are going mad. I'm on the moderate side of things.

The funny thing is if we had actually signed Routledge, people on here would be going f****** mad :lol:

No you're not......we're bigger club than you.  :razz:

The funny thing is if we had actually signed Routledge, people on here would be going f****** mad :lol:

Sorry, we're turning up in our thousands to welcome him to VP in the morning.

Sorry, we're turning up in our thousands to welcome him to VP in the morning.

:lol:

I'm hearing rumours that Prince-Boateng's move to Villa may actually be about to happen, odd though it sounds.

The one fella who called it stands by what he says, no one else is saying it will happen.

Can't see it to be honest.  If it was a possibility I wouldn't have expected to have seen him on the bench last night, let alone play for half an hour.

L'Equipe is saying Defoe is on his way to Pompey.

Leaving Benjani free to come to City.

"Pompey boss Harry Redknapp has agreed the sale of his £6m-rated Zimbabwe striker providing he can sign a replacement and City were today petitioning the Home Office to secure a work permit for Caicedo so that they can complete a £5m deal."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1034598_chase_on_for_benjani_and_caicedo

Leaving Benjani free to come to City.

"Pompey boss Harry Redknapp has agreed the sale of his £6m-rated Zimbabwe striker providing he can sign a replacement and City were today petitioning the Home Office to secure a work permit for Caicedo so that they can complete a £5m deal."

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1034598_chase_on_for_benjani_and_caicedo

ITK's saying they're looking to replace JD with either Diego Milito (mentioned before and highly unlikely) or Vagner Love (not mentioned before as slightly less unlikely).

Also Gilberto not moving to Spurs, failed a 2nd medical apparently.

Done well to get £5m out of that though, given that he hasn't featured that much and has been playing in the Championship all season...

Haven't seen masses of the guy, so obviously i won't judge him or anything. Looked shaky as hell in the Under-21 Euros though.

L'Equipe updating it saying Spurs are trying to do a deal with Muntari going to WHL. De delighted if it happens............. but it won't, 'Arry aint that stupid!

The Muntari that's about 3000 miles away atm?

L'Equipe updating it saying Spurs are trying to do a deal with Muntari going to WHL. De delighted if it happens............. but it won't, 'Arry aint that stupid!

The Muntari that's about 3000 miles away atm?

Yes, that one! :lol:

Faxing a urine sample as we speak tbh! :lol: :lol: