The January Deadline Day Thread

Keefaz

huttons a great player when hes attacking. am naw sayin hes not good at defending but his temper does get to him alot and he can make alot of rash challenges

great player tho dont want him to leave rangers

Hutton rejects Rangers according to BBC sport now. Radio Clyde exclusive I guess. Comedy that like. First Berb says he wants to move to big club and then a player from the Scottish League rejects them. ''But.. But... But, we don't pay stupid wages'. Never going to leave Arsenals shadow.

Huh?

Typo, he's rejected a £8m bid from Spuds.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/7170640.stm

'The 23-year-old had also been linked with a move to Newcastle.'

When?

I expect you to step in, he'll sign, and then there'll be stories of 'the lad wanted desperately to join Spurs, but you offered twelve times the salary' or however it is it usually goes.

;)

Guest kingdawson

Would have been a waste of £8 million tbh. We have chimbonda and we just signed Gunter from Cardiff not to  mention stalteri (who will be shipped out imo).

Radio Clyde are saying Hutton has rejected Spurs' offer apparently

by the way, did Martin Jol call this transfer? Not that I remember. :lol:

No, I had no idea he was an option.  Apparently he hasasked for 2 or 3 days to think about it as his wife is pregnant, he is keen but she less so.  Of course, the quicker answer to the situation is Fergie is getting a nudge to make a bid.

One I did call was Diego, German media are apparently reporting that we've made a bid of £13m.  If that is true, I think the price might have be upped a bit!

SSN  are saying Manure have now bid for him.  Oh well, c'est la vie.

Have they? ive got it on and havent heard anything

We've bid for Wesley Brown apparently.

Guest Guinness

SSN  are saying Manure have now bid for him.  Oh well, c'est la vie.

Leaving the door open for Wes Brown to leave after we've apparently put in a bid for him.

Manuel Fernandes is coming back on loan according to his agent and several papers

According to Moyes, he doesn't know anything about a move for Fernandes. Someone is telling porkies... I reckon it's Moyesy.

Manuel Fernandes is coming back on loan according to his agent and several papers

According to Moyes, he doesn't know anything about a move for Fernandes. Someone is telling porkies... I reckon it's Moyesy.

Didn't he turn you lot down when you tried to sign him permanently?

Didn't he turn you lot down when you tried to sign him permanently?

It's unclear whether it was him, his 3rd party  owners or we simply didn't have the cash.

The tabloids and local papers were wanting to hang, draw and quarter Fernandes for being a liar who snubbed us but Moyes and Irvine both later said something along the lines of us not being able to get a deal done.

So... fucked if I know what went on. What I do  know is that he's a massive talent. If Moyes got the best out of him then he'd be a genuine top class player.

Newcastle should be in for him if available

Radio Clyde are saying Hutton has rejected Spurs' offer apparently

by the way, did Martin Jol call this transfer? Not that I remember. :lol:

No, I had no idea he was an option.  Apparently he hasasked for 2 or 3 days to think about it as his wife is pregnant, he is keen but she less so.  Of course, the quicker answer to the situation is Fergie is getting a nudge to make a bid.

One I did call was Diego, German media are apparently reporting that we've made a bid of £13m.  If that is true, I think the price might have be upped a bit!

Of course he couldn't of just rejected the move as he wanted a bigger club than yourselves or just to stay at the club he loves, it had to be the his wife said no.  :laugh:

Guest kingdawson

Pompey accept 2 bids from unamed prem clubs for Matt Tyalor

People over at the spurs site are claiming its us. If this happens, ill be the most unhappiest ive ever been regarding spurs transfers since the time we were linked with Alan Fucking Smith.

Pompey accept 2 bids from unamed prem clubs for Matt Tyalor

People over at the spurs site are claiming its us. If this happens, ill be the most unhappiest ive ever been regarding spurs transfers since the time we were linked with Alan f****** Smith.

Unhappy about Matt Taylor?

Save your tears mate. You'll be able to put them to much better use when Harry Kewell signs.