Wigan Athletic 1-0 Newcastle United - 26/12/07 - reaction from page 16

PM

I can't understand why we didn't just play Smith upfront with the Duke?

Can't believe Sam went back to using him as a defensive midfielder.

Why not just play Faye there if he wanted to rest Butt? And then play Cacapa and Taylor at centre Back.

Sam is looking really bad right now. This is absolutely shocking stuff really.

Guest pistonism

to be honest i hope we lose rather than getting another lucky draw, and see what Mort has got to say.........

Never wish your team to lose

Guest Ridzuan

69' Derby County 1 - 1 Liverpool

wow. We are not that bad after all lol

At least they are playing at Pride Park.We cant even beat them at our home ground ffs.

i pologis

to be honest i hope we lose rather than getting another lucky draw, and see what Mort has got to say.........

[/qu

i apologise...........but just feel very depressed

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh...

Didn't Ryan Taylor score against us in the last game at the JJB?

Yes, another wonder goal if I recall correctly.

Just read last seasons match report on nufc.com.

"Onyewu's block on Baines towards the left edge of the box gave the Latics a free kick from which allowed Ryan Taylor to rifle home a free kick reminiscent of the effort by Didier Drogba that removed us from the Carling Cup last year. Question marks remain over Given's position".

Same old, same old (minus Onyewu).

Sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh, sack, employ, give dosh...

employ who?

employ who?

They're all chomping at the bit to come here BUT GOD HELP THEM IF THEY DON'T HAVE THE LEAGUE SEWN UP BY THE END OF SEPTEMBER

employ who?

Does it matter? Any new manager won't be given time to turn things around anyway.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

employ who?

Which ever random manager the chairman feels like at the time. Doesn't matter who, because he will only get 7 months in the job before he's hounded out by the arseholes

Didn't Ryan Taylor score against us in the last game at the JJB?

Yes, another wonder goal if I recall correctly.

Just read last seasons match report on nufc.com.

"Onyewu's block on Baines towards the left edge of the box gave the Latics a free kick from which allowed Ryan Taylor to rifle home a free kick reminiscent of the effort by Didier Drogba that removed us from the Carling Cup last year. Question marks remain over Given's position".

Same old, same old (minus Onyewu).

Sigh. At least Onyewu was funny.