Man Utd vs Newcastle Utd - Match Thread

Decky

If one of our players smashes Ronaldo's kneecap into a million pieces, I'll happily take a defeat.

Its easy to call him a cheat, but hes smart. If you come up against a team with aggressive foulers like Smith and Butt, players who get "stuck in", why not take advantage of it? It only really happens to players who are  stupid enough to run around making late challenges.

You won't find any argument from me about Smith's stupid challenges, but he never even went near him! Ronaldo sliced a shot and thought he'd better have a little cry about it - so they gave him a free kick for getting his feelings hurt. It's criminal that a player like him has never had a serious injury when so many others do. Give the little bastard something to cry about I say.

Cacapa's fault for the first. He passed it to someone several minutes before Smith caught Ronaldo.

His fault Carroll missed that chance against Stoke. Said something to him while they were both on the bench. It was praying on his mind as he hit the side netting.

why are people reacting with disgust and anger at this? what were you expecting before kick off?

we all knew we'd lose so just take it on the chin and move on.

The more we train ourselves to accept sh*te as "acceptable" the more we get.

But we haven't been sh*te.

Guest The Libertine

why are people reacting with disgust and anger at this? what were you expecting before kick off?

Its the manner. They're not beating us out of good play, its just us pushing the self destruct button.

again, what were you expecting? we held on well till half time, could have been 1-0 up even. thats as big a plus as this defeat is a negative.

Guest Brendan_Rice

Where was Carr for the second goal.  Two if of them were lined up for the cross.

I would love to see Ronaldo get a career wrecking injury, the little tw@t.

Guest Andrew Flintoff

Cacapa should be smashing that as far as humanly possible ffs, what the f*** is Enrique meant to do with that diabolical pass I don't know.

No mention of Given's shit clearance i see,...

The blame starts and ends at the person who created the calamity. If Cacapa hoofs it, Enrique doesn't have to pass back and Given doesn't have to clear under pressure. Simple fact.

f***** over big time AGAIN by decisions,hopelessly wrong,Smith didnt touch Ronaldo the diving little s*** stain..is it too much to ask for officials to be able to actually DO their f****** jobs?

Stopped watching it as i can feel my piss starting to boil....would hate to put my foot through the tv.

Its Old Trafford - if Man U aren't winning the refs make damn sure they get every decision to make sure they get in front.

Notice how the rags never talk about this ?

If one of our players smashes Ronaldo's kneecap into a million pieces, I'll happily take a defeat.

Its easy to call him a cheat, but hes smart. If you come up against a team with aggressive foulers like Smith and Butt, players who get "stuck in", why not take advantage of it? It only really happens to players who are  stupid enough to run around making late challenges.

You won't find any argument from me about Smith's stupid challenges, but he never even went near him! Ronaldo sliced a shot and thought he'd better have a little cry about it - so they gave him a free kick for getting his feelings hurt. It's criminal that a player like him has never had a serious injury when so many others do. Give the little bastard something to cry about I say.

There's very few players I would seriously wish a career-ending injury on. Cronaldo's at the top of the list.

Cacapa should be smashing that as far as humanly possible ffs, what the f*** is Enrique meant to do with that diabolical pass I don't know.

No mention of Given's s*** clearance i see,...

The blame starts and ends at the person who created the calamity. If Cacapa hoofs it, Enrique doesn't have to pass back and Given doesn't have to clear under pressure. Simple fact.

Completely agree. Should never have been in that situation in the first place. No reason to pass it back to Enrique.

People will say it's paranoia to have the 'everyone is against us' mentality, but we have enemies in the form of linesmen, referees, the media, the opposition and Smith. Hard times at NUFC [relative to Sky-era hard times ;)]

Its the manner. They're not beating us out of good play, its just us pushing the self destruct button.

again, what were you expecting? we held on well till half time, could have been 1-0 up even. thats as big a plus as this defeat is a negative.

Agree. Been satisfied so far with our defending for the most part and our possessive play.