The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

(If true) It would perhaps explain why we went through with the Tozer deal as Pompey were one of the other teams competing for his signature...

And Diarra...

And African players like Martins.

Look there are 2 clubs with 'goodish' managers Ashley can impose himself on financially..Pompey and Burn. Two managers who are perhaps thinking they have reached the limit of their budgets, add into the mix the personal rigmarole about horse racing, lads beers, banter and the media are hoping it is 'Arry cause it is an easy story and they don't really want us to ever be successful. Let's wait and see who is announced as manager before we get on this train.

(If true) It would perhaps explain why we went through with the Tozer deal as Pompey were one of the other teams competing for his signature...

And Diarra...

Look there are 2 clubs with 'goodish' managers Ashley can impose himself on financially..Pompey and Burn. Two managers who are perhaps thinking they have reached the limit of their budgets, add into the mix the personal rigmarol about horse racing, lads beers, banter and the media are hoping it is 'Arry cause it is an easy story and they don't really want us to ever be successful. Let's wait and see who is announced as manager before we get on this train.

:)

And Diarra...

Look there are 2 clubs with 'goodish' managers Ashley can impose himself on financially..Pompey and Burn. Two managers who are perhaps thinking they have reached the limit of their budgets, add into the mix the personal rigmarole about horse racing, lads beers, banter and the media are hoping it is 'Arry cause it is an easy story and they don't really want us to ever be successful. Let's wait and see who is announced as manager before we get on this train.

you know things are bad when the most optimistic thing parky can up with is a dose of patient realism.

And Diarra...

I was trying to put it in a way that made me not seem like i was "clutching at strawers"

good work Parky!

Not really sure who people expected us to REALISTICALLY get when demanding Big Sam to go..

That said iam not convinced its a done deal with redknapp, his odds on betfair are up on 24hrs ago, was 1.59 this time last night and 2.02 now. normally people i the know pile on at odds like that.

Guest elbee909

The only Redknapp I'd want in charge now is Louise Redknapp.  Rather have someone vaguely worth wanking over than a wanker.

Guest elbee909

How the fuck would they know?  They probably said Martin O'Neill was a cert.  It ain't over till the (new) fat guy sings.

How the fuck would they know?  They probably said Martin O'Neill was a cert.  It ain't over till the (new) fat guy sings.

Hope you're right. It's obviously something from the morning's papers they are reporting.

The only Redknapp I'd want in charge now is Louise Redknapp.  Rather have someone vaguely worth wanking over than a w******.

I bet that you would of liked to do a spidey on her. Not that i could blame you if she's that hot..