The Harry Redknapp thread

fredbob
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oh well, at least we all know where we stand with Ashley now. The man's f****** clueless.

HAWAY MAN CHTT!!! There are enough doom mongers & sarcastic people in operation THE BOARD NEEED'S YOU POSTIVE VIBES!!!!

Is that avatar photo-shopped?  Harry looks like a human blackcurrant !

I suppose the only thing to think of is we got keegan and we got robson who played expansive football and the crowd loved him, we got the rest and they tried to defend and we hated them. So if redknapp came and attacked would prob be loved tbh and I do think pompey are a quality team but I still thought we could do a lot better tbh

Very disappointing.

However, if Ashley just doesn't trust Sam with money and he wants to plow some into the team then he's entitled to bring his own man in tbh. I don't neccesarily believe it's a step forward at all, but it's not like we're ditching some world class manager for someone who doesn't know what they're doing at all. Hard to call which one of them is the better boss to be quite honest, not sure why everyone is so hysterical, even if the appointment seems a let-down.

If Mike Ashley is happy to finance some big money signings that will improve our team, then he's entitled to get someone he trusts to do it in.

Its an elaborate hoax.

Allardyce hasn't been sacked, on the contrary, its his idea.

Tommorrow morning Mort will hold a press conference to unveil the new manager.

Instead, Mort will announce that Newcastle fans should be careful what they wish for because there is no-one better than Sam, as witnessed with over 70% being unhappy with the possibility of Redknapp.

Allardyce will then walk in, and business shall return to normal.

He ain't coming. I know if I say it often enough it will come true.

And on this page, too.

Its an elaborate hoax.

Allardyce hasn't been sacked, on the contrary, its his idea.

Tommorrow morning Mort will hold a press conference to unveil the new manager.

Instead, Mort will announce that Newcastle fans should be careful what they wish for because there is no-one better than Sam, as witnessed with over 70% being unhappy with the possibility of Redknapp.

Allardyce will then walk in, and business shall return to normal.

:lol: Would be hilarious if that were true.

I think the anti-Redknapp stuff is over the top. We had no chance with Lippi or Mourinho. There is ambitious and then there is living in a reality distortion field. I think Redknapp is better than Sam, better signings, better football at least. Some people are acting like its Mclaren or Venables.

I'm not thrilled but I'll give him a shot if it turns out to be true.

Agree 100%

rednapp basically is a clone of venebles, a bent money laundering decent manager

Except Venables bears no resemblance to a drunk catfish.Seriously though,we have to support whoever comes no matter how much of a crooked,non BBC communicating,cockney spiv c*** he is.

forgot he didnt communicate with the bbc. thats one thing that really pissed me off with SA.

Guest elbee909

What can i say?

I'm behind him.

:(

We all know about your confused sexuality shenanigans, but Harry Redknapp?  That's pushing it. ;)

Oh well, at least we all know where we stand with Ashley now. The man's f****** clueless.

HAWAY MAN CHTT!!! There are enough doom mongers & sarcastic people in operation THE BOARD NEEED'S YOU POSTIVE VIBES!!!!

Is that avatar photo-shopped?  Harry looks like a human blackcurrant !

As Harry owns about 10 restaurants in Bournemouth/south coast his face is fully loaded with red wine.

Similar manager to Allardyce but with a better style of football I guess.

Myth this attacking football. He likes 4-5-1 and the long ball.

This season aye, in SOME games. Everytime they or West Ham visited SJP they were negative and played s**** lie down football. He's reputation far exceeds his ability and the facts. Just look at his CV man.

He's s**** and we're s****.

Ashley throwing his money at it is no difference to Freddy Shepherd with his s**** managers.

Having seen Muntari, Krancjar, Utaka & Benjani this season, I beg to differ.

Huge f*cking difference. Most of the time when he came here with West Ham & Portsmouth they were the huge underdogs. I can't see him going to the likes of Wigan, Derby, Sunderland, etc. and putting in that sort of sh*te that's for sure.

Personally speaking I believe that 'arry would be a sensible appointment

Excellent track record

Very good mover in transfer market (especially in dark alleyways(allegedlly))

Always has a happy dressing room

Savvy with media (apart from BBC)

Tries to play entertaining football

Wouldn't be my 1st choice but far from end of the world if he does get the gig

http://www.tapijtplaatsing.be/borduren/borduren9/droopy%20i%20am%20so%20happy.jpg

Oh god that has cheered me up ALOT mackems.gif

Might be the best picture ever posted describing a situation.  Well done, Allen mate.  :thup:  :lol: 

Guest Knightrider

Similar manager to Allardyce but with a better style of football I guess.

Myth this attacking football. He likes 4-5-1 and the long ball.

This season aye, in SOME games. Everytime they or West Ham visited SJP they were negative and played s**** lie down football. He's reputation far exceeds his ability and the facts. Just look at his CV man.

He's s**** and we're s****.

Ashley throwing his money at it is no difference to Freddy Shepherd with his s**** managers.

Having seen Muntari, Krancjar, Utaka & Benjani this season, I beg to differ.

Huge f*cking difference. Most of the time when he came here with West Ham & Portsmouth they were the huge underdogs. I can't see him going to the likes of Wigan, Derby, Sunderland, etc. and putting in that sort of sh*te that's for sure.

That to me just reads like "now he's at a bigger club"...

Sounds familiar.

Sorry but I don't see the point in sacking one manager who only got 8 months for someone with a worse record just because he plays the better football (marginal). I mean that's Freddy Shepherd logic this. Things were meant to have changed.

Ashley's just knocked the stuffing out of me and any faith I had in the club if Redknapp is his and our idea of the right man, someone to get us into the top 6 on a regular basis and build the club up from top to bottom. He's fucking 60 and out on bail :lol:

Wonder if they'll stick with Barton who is also out on bail.

It stinks man, all of it.

Och who knows. He might be alright.

I still can't quite believe we're going to have to regard Harry Redknapp as our manager. Harry Redknapp manager of Newcastle? Just... what?

If someone told me on Tuesday that Redknapp would be our manager on Friday, i really would have had a heart failure.