Will we get dragged in to a Relegation Battle? *NO FIXTURE LISTS PLEASE*

hakka
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know one thing. We must win against Bolton next week.

The tension inside the ground is going to be unbelievable. It will stifle the players. We need all the luck in the world next week just to scramble through. Just got to hope that they are on a bit of a downer post-Anelka

No kneejerk, if the scum win tomorrow we are 6pts from relegation and we have a VERY HARD rest of season. We MUST beat Bolton n Boro at home.

Quite possibly the lowest point in our time in the Premiership today.

We are in a relegation battle.

At the moment teams below us are still getting beat but I think we will be dragged in and spurs will leap above us as well as birmingham and reading. I think we will be in the thick of it unless something is sorted very soon

I know one thing. We must win against Bolton next week.

The tension inside the ground is going to be unbelievable. It will stifle the players. We need all the luck in the world next week just to scramble through. Just got to hope that they are on a bit of a downer post-Anelka

Who sucks more?

Bolton, who were horrible in the first place and just sold their only way of winning?

or us, who've got no manager, no morale, and no plan?

As for the relegation battle, I can see us realistically getting sucked into it if we fail to get a manager and are forced to have Pearson as interim until the end of the season.

scum beat pompey, we are now 6 points out of relegation.

Newcastle  22 26 -12

Tottenham 22 24 2

Reading...  22 22 -17

Middlesbr  22 21 -17

Bolton.....  21 20 -9 

Birmingha 22 20 -10 

Wigan.....  22 20 -15

Sunderlan 22 20 -18

Fulham  22 15 -16 

Derby  22 7

We go through this every fucking year man. Give it a rest lads.  :smug:

I was thinking that too, every season we seem to mention relegation meaning we are shite, sack a manager, get a crap replacement and can't wait for the next season to start.

Well if a new managers not in by early next week we could well be skirting near the bottom

Just drop Butt Smith and play Emre and Lualua in place!

f*** trying to stop the other team from scoring we just need to try and blitz teams from now on!  But with negative pearson in charge we could be fooked!

Well if a new managers not in by early next week we could well be skirting near the bottom

Just drop Butt Smith and play Emre and Lualua in place!

Fuck trying to stop the other team from scoring we just need to try and blitz teams from now on!  But with negative pearson in charge well be fooked!

Repeat after me.

"We will not be relegated or get into a relegation battle with sides that are crapper than us".  bluerazz.gif

A.......nd relax.

I would say that we appear to be playing the worst of all the teams down there bar Derby... fulham maybe but I think they might kick in soon once Hodgson gets his feet under the table.

In fact we might be playing as badly as Derby

The only man with enough talent to get us relegated is Souness. Considering the utter shiteness of the teams at the bottom, it'd be a tough ask, but I feel with a couple of key purchases (watch for a re-signing of Boumsong) he would give it a mighty good shake.

if we fail to win bolton then yes.

our away games are far too hard, i dont see us winning away from home again. so i would say our home form will have to keep us away from relegation

we still have to play chelsea, man utd, blackburn at home and i would say these are the 3 home games that we could easily lose. i dont think we will go down, but we will be dragged into it and will finish 14th or 15th but only 3-9 points from 19th place in the league, which i would consider terrible

we need a new manager appointed asap, it wouldnt suprise me if stoke came to sjp on wednesday and beat us

• 3 weeks later...

another loss, boro and the scum win. If we dont get anything other than 3pts on Sunday against the smogs, the relegation battle is on.

Just can't see where goals are coming from, Souness, Roeder and Allardyce have done a great job putting this shower together.