Toon turning to Shearer and Keegan

stozo

And on the subject of come backs....

Take That are selling out arena's and getting 50,000 knickers moist every night and they had pretty much done f*** all since 1995.

I'll pray for Kev to come back for good and relight my fire. Everything changes or Could it be magic?

And on the subject of come backs....

Take That are selling out arena's and getting 50,000 knickers moist every night and they had pretty much done f*** all since 1995.

I'll pray for Kev to come back for good and relight my fire. Everything changes or Could it be magic?

Quite clever I guess.

But this post doesn't reflect well on you overall. :lol:

Are those stats just the Premiership? Or do they include that 1 season where Man City waltzed the First Division?

If so, I'd like to see Coppell's record at Reading.

Getting results in the first division with a squad of first division quality players doesn't devalue the win percentage. I'd give credit to Harry for his first spell at Portsmouth; and Coppell's record shows how good he is

No it doesn't devalue the win percentage but the Premiership and the first Division are 2 very different kettles of fish.

I would bet ian Dowie's record at Palace or even Keane's would beat a Redknapp because of the amount of time in the Premiership.

So is someone going to show me the Premiership records?

One thing that makes me think Keegan could be the man is simply that we need the spark back. There's no way, for example, Hughes would ignite any passion in the supporters. We need something to tear us out of our apathy first and foremost.

The single most important aspect of this appoint is not the credentials of the manager, but how the fans take to him. If the majority of the fans cant get all the way behind the new man then the club will continue to be surrounded by negativity.

If Keegan is a manager who alot of the fans can get behind, then so be it, he wouldnt be my choice, but i could quite asily get behind him.

Guest toonarmy1810

on a total different note!! \anyone have any ideas on the footballer whos been banned for two years for missing a drugs test? (as reported on talk sport 7oclock news bulletin) They said his name wont be released for fear of him harming himself!! I know who my moneys on!!! Sorry if already been posted.,. and i cant start a new thread....

One thing that makes me think Keegan could be the man is simply that we need the spark back. There's no way, for example, Hughes would ignite any passion in the supporters. We need something to tear us out of our apathy first and foremost.

I really do think we have to commend ourselves for surviving the onslaught of mind numbing dullness that was Souness, Roeder and then Allardyce.

Are you kidding me? These have been or last three managers? How in the world did we pull through?

God please we have suffered enough for Freddy's many sins! Have mercy on us!

:clap2:

55,000 at the game against Bolton singing "Back for Good" should persuade KK to sign on the dotted line.....

Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn't mean it, we just want you back for good. (Want you back, want you back, yeah we want you back for goo-ood!)

I like the sound of this.

55,000 at the game against Bolton singing "Back for Good" should persuade KK to sign on the dotted line.....

Whatever we said, whatever we did, we didn't mean it, we just want you back for good. (Want you back, want you back, yeah we want you back for goo-ood!)

"It only takes a minute Kev, to ring that phone, to rinnngg that phhoonne" [/it only takes a minute girl]

"It only takes a minute Kev, to ring that phone, to rinnngg that phhoonne" [/it only takes a minute girl]

You've spoiled it now. :lol:

Too gay? :lol:

My thoughts exactly :razz: