Newcastle V Stoke - Pre Match Thread (Keegan Homecoming)

Jamie

Maybe a bit early like , but just trying to get yesterdays game out of the system.

I'm not too sure about Butt and Smith with their bookings and sending off, so can someone clarify what games they will both miss ?

I'm going for :

Harper

Carr  Taylor  Rozehnal  Enrique

Milner  Emre  N'Zogbia    Duff

Owen    Viduka

2-0 to the mags and an attendance of about 28,000

Maybe a bit early like , but just trying to get yesterdays game out of the system.

I'm not too sure about Butt and Smith with their bookings and sending off, so can someone clarify what games they will both miss ?

I'm going for :

Harper

Carr  Taylor  Rozehnal  Enrique

Milner  Emre  N'Zogbia    Duff

Owen    Viduka

2-0 to the mags and an attendance of about 28,000

Cant for the life of me think where you find the optimism

Butt and Smith will miss this game.

Butt picked up his 10th yellow card in which the suspension starts 7 days after it was issued which is today (2 match ban). So he'll miss this game and the Bolton game I think?

Smith is a three-match ban which starts automatically as it was straight red so he misses Stoke, Bolton and Arsenal.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Butt picked up his 10th yellow card in which the suspension starts 7 days after it was issued which is today (2 match ban). So he'll miss this game and the Bolton game I think?

Smith is a three-match ban which starts automatically as it was straight red so he misses Stoke, Bolton and Arsenal.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Perfect

We dont need this 2 clowns in the team

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Was it a straight red for Smith? I know he'd got a yellow earlier in the game and wondered if the camera didn't pick up the 2nd yellow followed by a red? It must have been some pretty good stuff he said to the ref to get a straight red.

Was it a straight red for Smith? I know he'd got a yellow earlier in the game and wondered if the camera didn't pick up the 2nd yellow followed by a red? It must have been some pretty good stuff he said to the ref to get a straight red.

He never got a yellow so it had to be a straight red.

And under the laws of the game, foul and abusive language is technically a sending off offence anyway, many refs just don't usually stick to it.

im not looking forward to this, tough match

gk - harper ... given doesnt deserve his place after mistakes hes been making recently imo

rb - carr ... played reasonable at man utd, handled giggs pretty well

cb - taylor ... by far best defender at man utd, shouldnt be dropped

cb - rozehnal ... seems a dodgy defender, should play in a game like this though

lb - enrique ... not my favourite player, but he was ok v man utd, ronaldo murdered him but can anyone handle him?

rw - milner ... must play to be the main man who will cross

cm - emre ... why doesnt he play? we need a player like him in the middle

cm - nzogbia ... played very well imo v man utd, he did start in cm didnt he?

lw - lualua ... would like to see him play, looked good away to stoke and plays well for reserves when ive saw him

cf - carroll ... another player i would like to see start for us

cf - owen ... maybe him and carroll can form a partnership?

PREDICTION: NEWCASTLE 3-2 STOKE

attendance - 24,000

Toon will win 2-0

HOWAY THE LADDS !!!!

Team selection will be interesting, emre should start, and maybe him and zog in the middle can form something. Like others would like to see LuaLua and carroll at some point.

Attendance - 28,000

Haha I can't believe everyone of our possible holding midfield players is unavailable for one reason or another, only we could manage that. Barton, Butt, Smith, Faye, Geremi, fuck sake. Probably end up playing Rozenhal in there or something, can't see him going with Emre and Zog, but then I don't even know if we have 11 available players

Would like to see -

Given

Carr        Cacapa         Taylor          Enrique

Lua Lua     Emre          Zog            Duff

Owen         Viduka

Harper

Carr  Taylor  Edgar  Enrique

Milner  Butt  Emre  N'Zogbia

Owen  Carroll

should be an easy home win but with us who knows..could end up losing it 4-0 like..

Harper

Carr  Taylor   Edgar  Enrique

Milner  Butt  Emre  N'Zogbia

Owen  Carroll

should be an easy home win but with us who knows..could end up losing it 4-0 like..

Butt's oot.